INSIDE/OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Company: Yates Industries Inc
Posted on: January 8, 2021
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven individual who wants
to start a rewarding career in sales. This is an entry level
position with room for growth. As a full-time sales representative
, you will receive the training you need in our products and sales
model, to achieve success in your career path within our
company.The primary responsibility of an Inside/outside Sales
Representative is to market the company's products and services
within our database of national accounts and to research and
identify potential new customer opportunities. Our products and
services are sold direct and indirect to customers and through our
national distribution partners throughout the United States.Duties
- Responsible for GROWING SALES; prospecting and calling on new
customers / distributors and opening new markets and new industry
opportunities in the United States. Done through heavy phone usage
(95%), e-mail, and travel once training is complete. Note: this
position may transition to an outside Regional Sales Manager
- Analyzes sales data, customer and distributor accounts, and
strategizes on how to implement daily, weekly, monthly plans to
gain the most reach in order to grow sales.
- Properly plans within the assigned territories and conducts a
minimum of 30 sales calls per day. Target accounts, growth accounts
will have a heavy call volume and relationship building value.
- Follows the Companies Selling Model and promotes the One Team
Vision culture by displaying a growth mindset. Utilizes impact,
insight, solution when selling.
- Executes follow-up calls with customers and distributors on
quotes daily with resolution documented. Sells through price by
differentiating Yates products and services.
- Follows the Companies Selling Model and develops a "pre" and
"post" sales call plan, while documenting data in Sugar CRM System.
Exercises strategic planning for follow up tasks and calls.
- Directs all efforts in order to reach monthly/ annual Sales
Budget set by Inside and National Sales Manager.
- Focuses on driving and improving sales through personal
customer contact via phones, thank you cards, promotional gifts,
- Focuses on building a strong relationship to build the trust
and serve as the main liaison to all key customer/distributor sales
rep's, fluid power specialists, Branch Managers, Buyers,
Maintenance Managers, Plant Managers and any other decision maker
that will lead to sales growth.
- Execute sales reports monthly reviewing top 20 accounts, and
plan reviewed with manager.
- Weekly review of Opportunities, Leads, and Open Quote Reports
updated in Sugar.
- Monthly update of % to goal with management.
- Sets itinerary weekly to be reviewed by management. Logs all
sales calls, follow up plans and tasks into Sugar CRM System.
Updates contacts and account information on a daily basis or as
- Communicates and strategizes on a daily basis with Inside Sales
Manager & National Sales Manager to grow sales.
- Enters sales quotes and processes purchase orders as
- Collaborates with engineering, sales and sales managements on
special projects as determined and directed.
- When called upon, will pick up and deliver cylinders to
customers or vendors.KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Must have intimate understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic
cylinders manufactured at each Yates facility, the technical
requirements to meet customer's needs, and the overall quote,
order, sales process needed to ensure the Yates-to-Customer
experience is efficient and positive.
- Customer service skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Ability to be a self-starter
- Sales aptitude
- Written communication skills
- Persuasion skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong mechanical background
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics after training
- General knowledge and use of inspection tools like tape
measure, micrometers, and calipersTraining Plan
- 0-3 months. Will gain invaluable knowledge of hydraulic and
pneumatic cylinder manufacturing and repair through on the job
training in the shop working in all departments.
- 3-6-months. Candidate will work closely with sales to perform
sales quotes and sales order entry while beginning to call on new
and existing customers to grow sales. During this time period the
candidate may be called upon for local pick up and deliveries and
local outside sales calls to new and existing customers.
- 6 Month and beyond the candidate will be responsible to master
all "duties and responsibilities" as listed aboveBENEFITS:
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- BCBS Medical & RX
- VSP Vision
- Short Term Disability
- Group Term Life
- Matching 401K
- Employee Assistance Program
Keywords: Yates Industries Inc, Middletown , INSIDE/OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE, Sales , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!