ERP Training Lead - Production & Warehouse
Company: PAC Worldwide
Posted on: June 11, 2019
We are looking for a senior level Dynamics AX7/D365 Functional Lead
to help us train our team and deploy a new implementation of D365
Finance & Operations. You'll lead most manufacturing, advanced
warehousing, logistics, planning/scheduling requirements gathering,
configuration, fit/gap analysis, training, learning & development
documentation, UATs, support and reporting. The manufacturing,
warehousing, logistics, planning/scheduling modules will need to be
your bread and butter and your experience with implementations and
process improvement will make you the subject matter expert on
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Act as primary expert Dynamics AX&/D356 Manufacturing,
Advance Warehousing, Shipping & Receiving
* Plan and document internal training materials
* Manage all training project activities, including definition and
* Facilitate any new requirements that come out of implementation
* Conduct workshops, use cases, workflow analysis and data analysis
as needed to train
* Identify procedural changes and establish new work flow and
processes that may be discovered
* Coordinate work and communications between ERP external partners
and internal user groups to effectively manage ongoing system (new
releases, upgrades, improvement feedback, etc.)
* Ability to travel up to 30%
* In all daily activities, strive to support the Mission, Vision,
and Values of PAC.
Education and/or Experience
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* 2-6 years of Dynamics 365/AX7 experience
* Effective communication and teaching skills
* Strong working knowledge of ERP systems and implementation
* Business processes knowledge of manufacturing industry
* Functional knowledge of manufacturing, warehousing, trade &
logistics processesDemonstrated experience presenting technology
recommendations from a business perspective.
* Managing to deadlines with adaptability and flexibility.
* Must be capable of speaking, reading and writing English with
excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
* SQL-query skills
* BI tools (Qlikview, MS Power Query, Tableau)
* ERP technical understanding, ability to troubleshoot. Example
systems - SAP, Oracle, Epicor, Visual Mfg, MS Dynamics
* Must have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a
variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited
standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of
instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Must be able to use good judgment and ask questions as needed.
* Visual is preferred
* SME, VBI, SmartSheet, export processes (ARP, FTP tools)
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word,
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
* PMP Certification is preferred
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit; use hands to handle or feel, reach with hands and
arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand
and walk and must sit for extended periods of time. The employee
must infrequently lift and/or move up to 10 lbs. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, ability to
focus on a screen.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
EOE/AA M/F/Vet/Disabled - An equal opportunity EMPLOYER. We are a
drug free workplace. NO PHONE CALLS OR AGENCIES PLEASE.
PAC Worldwide is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative
Action employer and complies fully with the rules, regulations and
laws of Executive Order 11246 as amended, Section 503 of the
Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 38USC 4212 of the Vietnam Era Veterans
Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and 29 CFR Part 471, Appendix
A to Subpart A.
Keywords: PAC Worldwide, Middletown , ERP Training Lead - Production & Warehouse, Professions , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!