Maintenance Generalist -All Shifts - Full Time - Cincinnati Plant
Company: Tyson Foods
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Maintenance Generalist -All Shifts - Full Time - Cincinnati
If you are looking to make an impact in a meaningful way, join us
at Tyson Foods where we are raising the world's expectations for
how much good food can do! We create quality products in a safe
environment for our team members. We offer great benefits and
Come Join our Maintenance Team at Tyson Cincinnati and earn up to a
How it works:
- After 3 months (90 days) of employment you receive $1,000
- After 6 months (180 days) of employment you receive $1,000
- After 9 months (270 days) of employment you receive $1,000
Does not apply to current Tyson Team Members
Must successfully complete the above increments to be eligible
Maintenance Technician Summary:
This position is responsible for troubleshooting, maintaining, and
repairing all equipment and company assets while maintaining a safe
work environment and adhering to Tyson policies and procedures.
- Provide basic mechanical and electrical maintenance duties
requiring the utilization of current maintenance practices.
- Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical maintenance on all
production equipment including ovens, Formax's freezers, Grinders
and all other manufacturing systems plant wide.
- Work on project type work that may include welding and
fabrication. Be able to read manuals and blue prints.
- Electrical troubleshooting including reading schematics and
- PLC troubleshooting including the ability to read Ladder
- Work daily with the manufacturing personnel to help with
startup and training of operators.
- Be able to trouble shoot from electrical prints. Review the
machine guarding on a daily basis and make sure the equipment is
being used properly. Must be willing and able to lift up to
- Must be willing and able to work in an environment with extreme
temperatures ranging from 39F to 90F.
- Maintain a clean work area and help clean the maintenance shop
on a rotation basis.
- Help train the new level one mechanics as needed. In the event
of absence the next level down the organizational chart covers for
the next level up.
- Employee has an individual responsibility to report all
possible deficiencies or practices that could compromise food
- Employee is to adhere to all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
at all times.
- Must have a minimum of (2) years of mechanic work experience
documented in the work history section of the application or be a
graduate of an industrial maintenance training program. (can be a
combination of employers as long as experience is at least 2
Candidates who have previously worked for Tyson will have a minimum
rehire waiting period of 90 days and are limited to 3 times of
Relocation Assistance Eligible:
ALL SHIFTS (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting
your application to provide additional information to be considered
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race,
national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off;
401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and
prescription drug benefits; and more.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to
learn more about what categories of personal information we collect
when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information,
please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here
Keywords: Tyson Foods, Middletown , Maintenance Generalist -All Shifts - Full Time - Cincinnati Plant, Professions , Mason, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!