Company: Primary Health Solutions
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:Job Type: Full-time/non-exemptJob Location:
Middletown, OhioCome make a difference with us! We are the
destination for servant leaders to provide comprehensive and
exceptional care. We meet people where they are and partner with
them on their journey towards wellness. Primary Health Solutions is
a non-profit, safety-net healthcare provider serving Southwest Ohio
with centers and school-based centers in Hamilton, Fairfield,
Middletown, Oxford, Dayton, and Trenton. We have been serving the
community since 1997.At Primary Health Solutions, we want to help
build communities where everyone is healthy and happy. We're with
you every step of the way, with the care you need for each stage of
life from infants to seniors and provide Primary Care, Women's
Health, Behavioral Health, Dental and Vision services.We're
committed to growing the capabilities of our people. Join our
community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new
ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Are you ready to do
impactful work that truly means something? Join us as we continue
to RISE (R-respect, I - innovate, S - stewardship, E - excellence).
We are seeking a dynamic candidate to join the Primary Health
Solutions team as a Lab Technician at our Middletown center. A day
in the life of a Lab Technician:
- Perform PCR runs, analyze data, and prepare technical reports
according to standard operating procedures.
- Quality assurance/quality control of highly complex lab.
- Proper handling of medical records and test results.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
- DNA/RNA extraction.
- Assist in performing PCR tests.
- Organize and catalogue samples.
- Participate in routine laboratory tasks and other duties as
- Customer Service: Committed to increasing customer
satisfaction, sets proper customer expectations, assumes
responsibility for solving customer problems, ensures commitments
to customers are met.
- Communication: Understand and communicate effectively with
others using a variety of contexts and formats, which include
writing, speaking, reading, listening and interpersonal
- Dependability: Meets commitments, works independently, accepts
accountability, handles change, sets personal standards, stays
focused under pressure, meets attendance/punctuality
- Quality: Is attentive to detail and accuracy, is committed to
excellence, looks for improvements continuously, monitors quality
levels, finds root cause of quality problems, owns/acts on quality
- Productivity: Manages a fair workload, volunteers for
additional work, prioritizes tasks, develops good work procedures,
manages time well, and handles information
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, OR
Associate's in Applied Science Degree in Clinical Laboratory
- 6 months - 2 years' work experience in a CLIA-accredited
clinical laboratory preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills verbally and written.
- Positive, patient-focused attitude.
- Ability to manage change.
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time without
resting. Ability to carry 20lbs in weight.Company Benefits and
Perks: We embrace an inclusive culture and encourage everyone at
Primary Health Solutions to bring their authentic selves to work
every day. We offer a variety of family-friendly benefits available
to all of our employees:
- Retirement Plan
- Employer Paid Life Insurance Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Corporate Discounts
- Wellness Program
- Success CoachPI202115339
Keywords: Primary Health Solutions, Middletown , Lab Technician, Professions , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!