Class A Shuttle Driver
Company: National DCP
Posted on: January 16, 2023
Class A Shuttle Driver
National DCP, LLC (NDCP) is a global provider of innovative supply
chain solutions for the foodservice industry. Focused on quick
service restaurants, casual dining restaurant brands, and food
service operators, our expertise includes strategic sourcing of
food and non-food items, distribution, manufacturing, business
services, supply chain and more. We currently serve over 8,900
quick service restaurants in the U.S. like Dunkin and we distribute
products to more than 40 countries.
Join NDCP today! Looking to make a big impact each day in your
career? Our dynamic, growing supply chain management organization
provides numerous opportunities for you to soar while supporting
nationally known consumer brands.
SEEKING Experienced CLASS A SHUTTLE DRIVER Cincinnati, OH
- Full-time Class A Drivers
- Schedule Sunday thru Thursday
- 9 to 11 hour shift
- Our dispatch time is 5:00 pm
- $28.05/ hour, plus overtime after 40 hours
Competitive health/prescription drug and dental insurance is
effective on 1st day of hire
Vison insurance and life insurance/short and long-term disability
insurances are effective 30 days after date of hire.
- Company-paid Group Life, AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off for vacation, discretionary time, illness and
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching
- Education discounts at Southern New Hampshire
- Life Mart, AT&T, and Verizon discounts
- Fitness and Wellness Discount and Reimbursement
- Employee purchase discounts programs
- Employee apparel program
Incumbent is responsible for transporting and delivering freight to
transportation hubs or alternate designated drop locations safely,
legally and on time. This position requires working in environments
with variation in temperature and
humidity due to changing outdoor weather conditions.
- Operates a tractor trailer truck that transports product to and
- Conduct a proper pre-trip inspection to ensure the vehicle is
safe to operate.
- Ensures delivery-related paperwork is in order before departing
Center or transportation hub.
- Prepares, receives and provides appropriate documentation for
the delivery of
- Maintains proper logs of travel and product according to
Federal, State and DOT
- Maintains contact with NDCP s Member Services team to
problems or delays with deliveries.
- Ensures the cleanliness and presentation of the interior of the
- Conduct a proper post-trip inspection to ensure equipment is in
good working order to minimize delays the following day. Reports
any vehicle maintenance or
malfunction issues to the distribution center.
- Valid Class A CDL license with a clean driving record. 6-month
experience, 1 year desired
- Possess a current DOT Medical Certification Card and
successfully pass DOT
- Dependable attendance and a great customer service
- Ability to operate a lift gate and refrigeration unit
- Ability to operate a 10-speed manual transmission
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
All drivers need to Register with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety
(FMSCA) Clearinghouse to be hired by National DCP
Registering with the FMCSA Clearinghouse is a requirement of the
U.S. Department of Transportation. All drivers are required to
visit the Clearinghouse website and register with the new database.
The Clearinghouse is a secure online database that provides
real-time information about commercial driver's license (CDL) and
commercial learner's permit (CLP) holders' drug and alcohol program
violations. If you have not registered with the FMCSA database,
please note that registration is required. Please visit
clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/register and click "go" to log in. If
you are able to log in, but are having trouble with the
Clearinghouse registration, see the "Clearinghouse Help" field on
the Clearinghouse page.
NDCP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Call us @ (844) 884-1531 or Apply down below!
Keywords: National DCP, Middletown , Class A Shuttle Driver, Professions , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!