Maintenance Planner / Scheduler
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Job description: The position will be responsible for the
planning and scheduling of all electrical, mechanical, and
instrumentation maintenance. In addition, this position receives
and reviews each work order for completeness, validity of the
priority, clarity, and accuracy of information. Other activities
include estimating maintenance jobs by showing sequence of steps,
number of craftsperson man-hours and materials required. The
position also plans, and schedules mill maintenance including daily
and annual downtime and may be asked to fill into a supervisory
role periodically when needs of the business dictate.JOB
FUNCTIONS:Job functions include, but are not limited to the
- Partners with Operations and Maintenance to ensure efficient
planning and coordination of maintenance work.
- Daily effective communication with hourly and salaried
- Directs contractors and ensures compliance with safety and
- Effectively maintain planned work order backlog.
- Create and maintain BOMs and PMs.
- Ensures Contracted PMs and Mill PMs are recorded.
- Ensures all PMs are presented to the MOPs team for
- Participates in Maintenance weekend duty rotation.
- Responsible for ensuring that all maintenance activities are
aligned with FIT process
- Responsible for ensuring that all job planning package meet the
- Identify the necessary work instructions, materials, tools, and
equipment to perform essential work safely, efficiently, and best
- Attend/participate in all area safety related
- Leads weekly and shutdown planning and scheduling
- Maintain an accurate and up to date work order list in SAP
using proper codes
- Ensure parts are delivered and on site for all planned work
- Manage repairable / rebuilds
- Coordinate entering of requisitions (material and service)
- Responsible for communicating with operators before, during,
and after all equipment maintenance activities
- Responsible for keeping all involved departments up to date on
status of equipment activities Qualifications: BACKGROUND /
- Minimum of 4 years of Maintenance experience
- Minimum of 2 years on Maintenance Planning experience with
knowledge of recognized maintenance planning practices.
- Up to 20% travel requirementEDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelors degree or an Associates degree. Or equivalent
combination of related training and experience if local.SPECIFIC
- Ability to estimate man hours for maintenance work (electrical
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get
results through others
- A demonstrated ability to balance and achieve positive results
in the areas of safety, quality, productivity, cost and employee
- Quality orientation and attention to detail
- Problem analysis and resolution: a demonstrated ability to
recognize and solve problems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to manage multiple priorities
- Engage craftsman and solicit their feedback so they are
committed to performing work to best practice and job plan
improvement becomes a routine part of the work execution
- Demonstrate commitment to all company safety
- General schedule is 8 am - 5 pm - Monday - Friday during normal
business hours. Employee must be willing to work alternate
schedules that may include early mornings, nights, and/or weekends
and be punctual while doing so.
- Occasional overnight travel to include flying, driving, riding
or by rail. Why is This a Great Opportunity: One of the leaders and
premiere players of their industry. Great relocation and benefits.
Love promotable candidates.Salary Type : Annual SalarySalary Min :
85000Salary Max : 105000Currency Type : US Dollars
Keywords: Job Juncture, Middletown , Maintenance Planner / Scheduler, Professions , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!