Hourly Maintenance Technician
Company: AK Steel
Posted on: September 17, 2020
AK Steel is currently hiring Hourly Maintenance Employees at our
Middletown, Ohio, operation. Hourly Maintenance Employees will
perform a variety of maintenance functions throughout the
- Perform all maintenance functions (mechanical and electrical)
necessary to maintain all operating and service equipment using
standard and specialized tools and equipment including mobile
equipment and overhead cranes as required.
- Operate equipment in conjunction with repairs and provide
assistance in operation functions as necessary to maintain the
efficiency and continuity of operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Successful completion of Maintenance Assessment test
- Be 18 or older and have legal right to work in the U.S.
- A minimum of three years professional repair and
troubleshooting experience with a certification from an accredited
school/program OR Completed formal apprentice program.
- Mechanical/Troubleshooting experience
- Electrical 120v minimum; prefer up to 480v; AC and/or DC
- Hydraulic valving, piping, pumps, motors; controls system
experience a plus
- Welding Arc/Stick; Prefer mig, tig, 3G, 4G, & 6G experience
Applicants for this position must be currently legally authorized
to work in the United States on a full-time basis. AK Steel will
not sponsor applicants for this position for work visas.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information, disability, military or protected
veteran status. The following links provide information regarding
your Equal Employment Opportunity rights and protections: EEO is
the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement. We are a drug-free workplace
and conduct pre-employment testing as a condition of
Keywords: AK Steel, Middletown , Hourly Maintenance Technician, Professions , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!