Electronics Assembler (1st shift)
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: July 14, 2019
Kelly Services is currently assisting a client in the Middletown
area, to hire an Electronics Assembler to support their quick-turn
business systems. Candidate must have soldering, PCB manufacturing,
and hardware assembly experience. Certifications in IPC-A-610 and
IPC-J-STD-001 preferred, but not required.
This is a great temp to hire position, starting at $16 -
- Assemble printed circuit assemblies and perform
- Twist, bend, trim, strip, or file wire leads of components or
ream holes in boards to insert wire leads.
- Install heat sinks, sockets, faceplates, and accessories on
- Conduct kit pulls for manufacturing units. Program Pick and
- Works the BGA re-work station. Profile the PCB on the Reflow
Oven. Inspect to IPC/J-STD quality standards.
- Operate the semi-automatic Solder Paste Machine.
- Maintain required quality certifications. Work within project
teams and deliver on tasks with efficiency, quality, and within
schedule and time constraints.
- Work with engineers and project managers to ensure that
work-product expectations are well defined, completely understood,
and clearly communicated.
- Be flexible and adaptable in order to meet the tactical and
- Maintain a high degree of motivation in team members to retain
focus of providing highest levels of customer satisfaction,
including direct customer communication and support.
- IPC soldering, wiring and electronics requirements
- Ability to communicate professionally with leadership,
coworkers, and customers.
- Ability to work independently and meet managerial
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to organize daily tasks of self and others and to work
as a team player.
- Ability to operate office and technological equipment and
- Basic computer skills including MS Office suite.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Candidate is expected to have related experience in
manufacturing/assembly of circuit cards.
- IPC certifications in soldering, electronic assemblies and/or
cable/wire harness assemblies greatly desired.
Why Kelly®?At Kelly
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly
annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make
one career connection today, connect
Kelly Services®As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are
proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with
work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not
limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Middletown , Electronics Assembler (1st shift), Other , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!