Posted on: November 5, 2018
Overview:The Essity Americas Global Hygiene Supply Tissue team is currently searching for Machine Operators (labor reserves). This position will be based in our Manufacturing facility in Middletown, OH facility.
The Machine Operator (labor reserves) role will be supporting wastepaper material handling, papermaking, logistics, or production lines in Hygiene or Tissue products. These positions will manufacture products according to fixed specifications and standard operating procedures. As a member of the shift team, labor reserve is responsible for the preparation and performance of the machines in their area of responsibility. Labor Reserve employees are permanent positions, utilized to supplement operating progressions as needed on variable/rotating shifts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work within Essity safety standards along with a responsibility for others;
- Operates process & equipment efficiently;
- Able to consistently apply the necessary standards to keep the process under control;
- Understand the operation and equipment, what it does/how it works & can carry out CIL tasks and perform simple maintenance tasks;
- Lead small change-overs;
- Order and prepare raw materials and install them on the machine according to standard operating procedures;
- Maintain an adequate communication with previous and next shift as well with other persons involved in running the machine;
- Maintain an optimal housekeeping situation;
- Secure the quality level of the products by regular checking against the product specification rejecting and blocking if necessary;
- Complete all required documentation and data files during production;
- Execute autonomous maintenance tasks as necessary.
- Must be available to work rotating 8 to 12 hour shifts across 7 days per week;
- Minimum of a high-school diploma or equivalent;
- Minimum (1) year of manufacturing operations, general labor, or material handing support experience in an industrial manufacturing environment.
Additional InformationEssity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Search Firm Representatives,Please Read Carefully: Essity does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or e-mails. All resumes submitted by search firms to Essity via e-mail, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for the subject position will be deemed the sole property of Essity. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Essityas a result of the referral or through other means.Essity at a glanceEssity
Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company dedicated to improving well-being through our products and solutions, essentials for everyday life. The name Essity stems from the words essentials and necessities. Our sustainable business model creates value for people and nature. Sales are conducted in approximately 150 countries under the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and other strong brands, such as Jobst, Leukoplast, Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. Essity has about 48,000 employees and net sales in 2017 amounted to approximately SEK 109bn (EUR 11.3bn). The headquarters is located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. More information at www.essity.com.
Keywords: Essity, Middletown , Machine Operators, Other , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!