Company: Primary Health Solutions
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:Job Type: Full-time/non-exemptJob Location:
Middletown, OhioCome make a difference with us! We are the
destination for servant leaders to provide comprehensive and
exceptional care. We meet people where they are and partner with
them on their journey towards wellness. Primary Health Solutions is
a non-profit, safety-net healthcare provider serving Southwest Ohio
with centers and school-based centers in Hamilton, Fairfield,
Middletown, Oxford, Dayton, and Trenton. We have been serving the
community since 1997.At Primary Health Solutions, we want to help
build communities where everyone is healthy and happy. We're with
you every step of the way, with the care you need for each stage of
life from infants to seniors and provide Primary Care, Women's
Health, Behavioral Health, Dental and Vision services.We're
committed to growing the capabilities of our people. Join our
community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new
ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Are you ready to do
impactful work that truly means something? Join us as we continue
to RISE (R-respect, I - innovate, S - stewardship, E -
excellence).We are seeking a dynamic candidate to join the Primary
Health Solutions team as a Lab Supervisor at our Middletown
center.A day in the life of a Lab Technician:
- Perform PCR runs, analyze data, and prepare technical reports
according to standard operating procedures.
- Direct supervision of all Laboratory staff.
- Direct supervision of all logistical processes and
- Assist in the establishment and implementation of goals,
objectives, policies, procedures, and systems.
- Track and manage sample volume in relation to available
- Work with medical staff to ensure quality patient care and
services are provided
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
- Meet and exceed quality goals.
- Meet and exceed efficiency metrics.
- Direct the implementation and management of new policies and
- Participate in routine laboratory tasks.
- Perform other assigned duties as needed.Core Competencies:
- Customer Service: Committed to increasing customer
satisfaction, sets proper customer expectations, assumes
responsibility for solving customer problems, ensures commitments
to customers are met.
- Communication: Understand and communicate effectively with
others using a variety of contexts and formats, which include
writing, speaking, reading, listening and interpersonal
- Dependability: Meets commitments, works independently, accepts
accountability, handles change, sets personal standards, stays
focused under pressure, meets attendance/punctuality
- Quality: Is attentive to detail and accuracy, is committed to
excellence, looks for improvements continuously, monitors quality
levels, finds root cause of quality problems, owns/acts on quality
- Productivity: Manages a fair workload, volunteers for
additional work, prioritizes tasks, develops good work procedures,
manages time well, and handles information
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry,
Microbiology, or related field required.
- Experience with real time PCR and instruments a plus.
- Three years of Supervisory experience in a laboratory setting
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in
- Strong leadership, problem solving and interpersonal
- Ability to manage change.
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time without
- Must maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage projects.Company
Benefits and Perks: We embrace an inclusive culture and encourage
everyone at Primary Health Solutions to bring their authentic
selves to work every day. We offer a variety of family-friendly
benefits available to all of our employees:
- Retirement Plan
- Employer Paid Life Insurance Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Corporate Discounts
- Wellness Program
- Success CoachPI202115345
Keywords: Primary Health Solutions, Middletown , Lab Supervisor, Other , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!