Medical Technologist (MT / MLT) - Core Lab - Middletown - Resource - Varied Shift
Company: Kettering Medical Center Network
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Overview Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13
medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving
southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care
experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our
service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it's by
providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of
health care professionals, or serving others through international
outreach. Campus Overview Kettering Health Middletown * Located on
State Route 122, just southeast of I-75.
* Kettering Health Middletown, formerly known as Middletown Health
Center, has been serving the Middletown area since August of
* 20 bed facility
* Accredited by the American College of Emergency Physicians as a
Level 3 Geriatric Emergency Department.
* 24/7 full-service emergency center
* Short wait times Responsibilities & Requirements Job
Responsibilities: * Under general supervision, performs the tests
ordered in the specific laboratory section(s) as assigned. Sections
include chemistry, hematology, transfusion service, and
* Access to coordinator or other professional personnel is
* May assist CLA's and another technical team.
* Other duties assigned Job Qualifications: * Associate's or
bachelor's degree in Lab Science is required.
* ASCP Certification must be obtained within one year of hire.
* Credentialing through the Proficiency Examination administered
under the auspices of the U.S. Department of Health and Human
Services (formerly Health, Education, and Welfare).
Keywords: Kettering Medical Center Network, Middletown , Medical Technologist (MT / MLT) - Core Lab - Middletown - Resource - Varied Shift, Other , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!