Bilingual WIC Clerk
Company: Primary Health Solutions
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Description: SUMMARY:Processes client data for certification and
food issuance. Performs WIC CommunicationSystems functions.
Provides general office support.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Performs food issuance.
- Provides triage for scheduling WIC appointments according to
client risk, age, transportation, other appointments and need, in
compliance with WIC standards.
- Obtains growth measurements and blood test per WIC
- Determines residential, categorical and financial eligibility
for WIC through processing state required Combined Programs
Application and Referral.
- Responsible for operation of WIC Information System including
data entry for scheduling, certification, processing and daily,
weekly, and monthly reports.
- Operates WIC system communication PC and main WIC
- Maintains/updates knowledge of WIC required procedures: Voter
registration requirements per Ohio Secretary of State's office,
Immunization per Ohio Department of Health and local area social
service and medical resources.
- Assures WIC files, and all documentation are legible, complete,
accurate and timely.
- Prepares and maintains required chart records and other program
statistics to meet WIC and agency requirements.
- Coordinates with Director and professional staff in developing
and conducting programs and activities to achieve program
- Travels to other county WIC clinic sites as requested to
- Provides WIC outreach as requested.
- Provides assistance to WIC Health Professionals in preparation
of nutrition education materials and conducting of
classes.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:No direct reports..
Requirements: EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:High School graduation or
equivalent. Post-secondary training up to and including
Associate'sDegree preferred. At least one year medical office
experience required. WIC experiencepreferred.
Keywords: Primary Health Solutions, Middletown , Bilingual WIC Clerk, Other , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!