Mfg Tech(weekend 1st shift) (onsite)
Company: Raytheon Technologies Corp
Posted on: June 12, 2022
United States of America
PW205: P&W Amercon - PA 181 Fulling Mill Road, Middletown, PA,
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of
flight-designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the
world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within,
we're seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you'll find a place where your talent
takes flight-beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort
zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we'll welcome you into
a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your
drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an
industry that's evolving fast to the future.
Innovation through diversity of thought. At Pratt & Whitney, we
believe diversity of thought enables creativity, innovation, and a
foundation for inclusion. By fostering an inclusive culture, we
accept a shared accountability and responsibility to recognize,
sponsor, coach, hire and promote talent equally. We welcome our
employees to be their whole - best - selves at work because trust,
respect and integrity, are a part of our DNA.
At Pratt & Whitney, the difference you make is on display every
day. Just look up. Are you ready to go beyond?
* Manufacturing Technician will work with Cell Leaders, Cell
Members, Quality and Engineering staff to assure manufacturing
compliance respective to the use of all existing
manufacturing/process equipment, respective gages and fixtures.
* Assists in the development and construction of manufacturing
* Reviews tooling requirements and aides in the tool designs.
* Orders specially designed cutting tools and other operating
supplies needed to support designed manufacturing processes.
* Creates and maintains standard work and process plans.
* Improve current manufacturing processes in order to reduce costs
and increase reliability and control of these operations.
* Gather all necessary data respective to non-conformances and
provide relentless root cause and positive corrective actions.
* Set-up, run, and trouble shoot manufacturing processes
* Ability to work in a team problem-solving environment either as
an organizer or participant is required.
* Computer knowledge
* Strong written & verbal communication skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Strong organizational skills
* Detail oriented
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* H.S. Diploma
* 6-10 years of manufacturing experience or an Associate's degree
and 2-6 years of manufacturing experience.
* US Citizenship required due to government contract
What is my role type?
In addition to transforming the future of flight, we are also
transforming how and where we work. We've introduced role types to
help you understand how you will operate in our blended work
environment. This role is:
Onsite: Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work
primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance
workers, as they are essential to the development of our
Candidates will learn more about role type and current site status
throughout the recruiting process. For onsite and hybrid roles,
commuting to and from the assigned site is the employee's personal
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Keywords: Raytheon Technologies Corp, Middletown , Mfg Tech(weekend 1st shift) (onsite), Other , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!