Life Enrichment Coordinator
Company: Bickford Senior Living
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Ask us about our student loan repayment program!
You've already chosen a career that makes a difference in people's
lives, now choose a company that wants to make a difference in
- Bickford will provide you a balanced work environment where you
are treated fairly and set up to succeed
- Through Bickford's family culture you will feel connected and
challenged to grow within a supportive team environment
- We will help you find more meaning, purpose and happiness in
your life by engaging in the valuable work of Bickford
- Plan and lead/ensure varied life enrichment activities
- Know the unique interests of residents and encourage/assist
them to participate in activities
- Plan and ensure appropriate outside entertainers and community
- Coordinate/provide resident transportation
- Coordinate an effective volunteer program
- Create calendars, newsletters and blogs
- Ensure an effective dementia activity program which enhances
positive resident outcomes
- Incorporate opportunities to create small, but memorable,
experiences for residents
- Activity program certification or High School diploma/GED and
six months related experience and/or training
- CPR and First Aid certification. If uncertified, may obtain
certification upon hire
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
"WE WERE BLOWN AWAY. Mom always loved to perform. When Mom was in
her 70s she was a part of a group called the 'Dancing Grannies'.
She had so much fun traveling around the city performing with her
friends. Due to Mom's dementia she was unable to get out anymore
and became very lonely. After moving into Bickford, the Life
Enrichment Coordinator arranged to have the 'Dancing Grannies'
perform. I don't know which was more fun - watching the performance
or Mom's reaction."As one of our Bickford Family Members, you have
the opportunity to create experiences like this.Being a Bickford
Family Member, our employees are family to us, means having the
opportunity to be something more than an employee. Great
possibilities lie ahead - to grow as a person and in your career.
To live the Bickford Core Purpose of Enriching Happiness and to be
a leader. It's the opportunity to become your personal best. To be
connected to a family that achieves more together. And to be
recognized for all of it. It's all here for you.We invite you to
apply to join the Bickford family today!
Keywords: Bickford Senior Living, Middletown , Life Enrichment Coordinator, Other , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!