Company: Fricker's Middletown, LLC
Posted on: September 12, 2021
As a Fricker’s server you will get
to work in a fun, fast-paced environment and you will meet a lot of
great people. We’ll provide the food and drink, you provide
Your job responsibilities
- Greeting guests enthusiastically,
suggesting specials based on your knowledge of our menu, entering
items into POS system
- Delivering food and checking back
to ensure everything is excellent!
- Pre-bussing and bussing
- Collecting guest checks and
handling cash and credit cards accurately
- Sincerely thanking guests and
inviting them to return.
- Checking IDs per state and local
law and serving alcohol responsibly
- Assisting other servers and
managers throughout the dining room.
What you can expect
- We will present you with the
knowledge and skills needed to be successful.
- We will constantly coach, teach
and train you for your continued development.
- We will provide honest,
professional feedback on your performance.
What we expect from
- A positive attitude.
- To be in your proper uniform and
looking sharp every shift.
- To be flexible when
- Continued effort towards your own
- To follow company policies and
- To be yourself and have
- Flexible work schedule
- Meal and clothing discounts
- Free Birthday meal for you and your family
- Holiday Pay
- Rewards Program
- Referral Program
- Career growth opportunities
- Healthcare and prescription options for eligible
- Must be 19+ years old
- Must have reliable
- Must be able to work various shifts
- Must be authorized to work in the United
Do you think you have what it
takes to work at the home of Fun, Food, Sports and Spirits? If you
do, click “Apply Now” and maybe you can be a part of our Frickin’
Thank you for your interest in applying with Fricker’s. We
are always looking for great people and appreciate you taking the
time to complete our application. If there are currently no
immediate hiring needs, we will keep your information on file for
future opportunities and contact qualified applicants at that time.
Again, thank you for your time.
Licenses & Certifications
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to
take on more responsibility
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
Keywords: Fricker's Middletown, LLC, Middletown , Server, Other , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!