Do you enjoy the challenge of automotive repair, making a
difference, and helping others?
If so, join a team that values your automotive technical and
diagnostic experience and bring your talents to the dynamic AAA Car
Care Repair Team in Middletown, NJ!
We pay up to $38/hour flat-rate based upon your experience and
- Flexible Scheduling
- No Sundays
What we offer:
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 30 Hour Guarantee
- Earn money for referring qualified technicians
- 401k plan with employer match
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid training, ASE Certifications, and Tuition
- Technician Tool Insurance and Paid Uniforms
- Auto Repair, Travel, and Merchandise Discounts
- Free AAA Membership
- Working with an experienced team of professionals in a
spacious, clean, well-lighted and safe work environment with state
of the art equipment
What will you do?
- Perform advanced automotive repairs and mechanical diagnostics
for engine repair, automatic/manual transmissions, suspension/
steering, brakes, ABS/traction control, electrical, and
- Use your knowledge to mentor other team members and help them
What are we looking for?
- Expert level automotive technician/Master Technician
- ASE certifications (or ability to obtain within 12 months) or
- Valid Driver's license and satisfactory driving record
- Preferred: State Safety and Emissions license
- Ability to lift a maximum of 75lbs
- Satisfactory employment screening results.
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to
become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website, AAAClubAlliance.jobs.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out
our Day In The Life Videos on the Company Website.
At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years
to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal
service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life
well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great
place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive
work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent
benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their
ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all,
they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and
professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
E-Verify Participation Poster
E-Verify Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box