HVAC Service Technician - Middletown, OH
Company: American Residential Services
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Only the best of the best work for the largest and
fastest-growing leader in residential services: Hauser Air. Unique
to our field, we provide plumbing, heating, and air conditioning
expertise through 70+ locations nationwide united by a commitment
to professional excellence. In addition to the training needed for
a real career, we provide year-round work, free uniforms,
well-equipped trucks, advancement potential, and the chance to give
If you have the experience we seek, take this opportunity to
grow with the pros
at Hauser Air:
- Reply to this posting or text 2PROS to 97211 to apply!*
West Chester, OH
Residential and Light Commercial
Company-Provided Vehicle, Benefits, 401k + Match, Paid Time
This professional will assist in setting work priorities,
training employees, and coordinating work assignments to ensure
quality workmanship and completion of jobs within set timeframes.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Informing superintendents/supervisors of job progress and
- Responding to emergencies and complex service calls, including
driving to customer sites, greeting customers, troubleshooting, and
- Describing options and costs, obtaining approval, and making
- Performing preventive maintenance.
- Repairing complete systems.
- Checking condensation drain lines to ensure freedom of debris
and proper drainage.
- Documenting services, explaining guarantees/warrantees, and
collecting/recording and delivering fees to the office.
- Ensuring that all repairs and installations are accurate,
serviceable, and meet safety and regulatory standards and
- Ordering materials for jobs.
- Promoting service agreements and offering assistance with
financing of service costs.
- Training less-experienced technicians and acting as crew
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 3+ years of electrical/HVAC service training, or completion of
an approved training program.
- EPA certification and advanced knowledge of electrical and gas
diagnostics and air flow.
- Current driver's license.
- Strong communications/interpersonal skills.
- The ability to regularly move, lift, and carry objects weighing
up to 50 pounds, including ductwork, furnaces, and related
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends.
Full-time employees receive competitive pay; comprehensive paid
training; medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans; paid
time off and holidays; and 401(k) with company match; and
healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA). Part-time employees
receive competitive pay, comprehensive paid training, and 401(k)
with company match. In addition, all employees are invited to
participate in our commitment to community outreach, including our
extensive support as the Official Global Partner for the Night to
Shine prom initiative for special-needs students, sponsored by the
Tim Tebow Foundation.
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug
screen and employment background checks.
ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: American Residential Services, Middletown , HVAC Service Technician - Middletown, OH, Other , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!