Ultrasound Technician II-Ultrasound-Middletown Health Center
Company: Kettering Medical Center Network
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Kettering Health is a not-for-profit network of nine
hospitals,Kettering College, and over 160 outpatient facilities
serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality
maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio's
leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine
surgery. With nearly 14,000 employees and 2,100 physicians,
Kettering Health is committed to transforming the healthcare
experience with world class health services for every stage of
life. Kettering Health recently celebrated the 50th anniversary
ofKettering Medical Center.
As afaith-based organizationwe are dedicated to treating all
patients with love and respect regardless of religious preference.
Multi-denominationalSpiritual Servicesare offered at the network
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Must be capable of working independently and work well with
- Must be able to perform timely, quality Ultrasound exams.
- Must be able to interact positively with multiple patient
populations and their families
- Perform other duties assigned and help in other areas as
- Possible on call and holidays required
- Registry by Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) is required
- Multiple ARDMS Credentials within 1 year
- BLS required
- Associates degree or Bachelor's degree preferred
- One year preferred sonography experience
Keywords: Kettering Medical Center Network, Middletown , Ultrasound Technician II-Ultrasound-Middletown Health Center, Other , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!