1st Shift Painter-" Temp-to-hire and Great Benefits!
Posted on: April 10, 2021
1st Shift Automotive Painter-----" Temp-to-hire and Great
Benefits! A well-established manufacturing company in West
Chester/Fairfield area that offers great benefits and seeking
candidates to hire on after the temp-to-hire phase. Position
Details: Seeking multiple candidates for an automotive painter
position to start ASAP. This is a 1st shift position with the hours
of 6:00am-4:30pm, with starting the pay is $16.00-$22.00/hr. What
they offer once hired:
- 4 Day work week (4 -----" 10 hour shifts)
- Great benefits -----" Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Employer Match 401K
- Unique Product Offering
- Cross Training Opportunities
- Learning and Development
- Reimbursement for PPE, personal protection equipment You will
also receive Staffanation bonuses of $50 bonus after completing 40
hours, $100 bonus after completing 1 month, and $150 referral bonus
when you refer a friend! Ask us about our American Dream Program!
Our Life Coach helps you to reach your personal and career dreams.
Responsibilities and Requirements: Work as part of a team having
responsibility for automotive painting and exterior repair.
- Performs paint mixing procedures
- Understands and performs paint gun and pump adjustments, and
can troubleshoot and repair problems with little supervision
- Basic understanding of the coating process.
- Knowledge of metal finishing and vehicle body repair
- Files, grinds, sands and finishes filled or repaired surfaces,
using power tools and hand tools
- Removes small pits and dimples in body metal using pick hammers
- Sands body areas to be painted and cover bumpers, windows, and
trim with masking tape or paper to protect them from the
- Cut and tape plastic separating film to outside repair areas to
avoid damaging surrounding surfaces during repair procedure, and
remove tape and wash surfaces after repairs are complete.
- Mix polyester resins and hardeners to be used in restoring
- Fill small dents that cannot be worked out with plastic or
solder with supervision
- Exterior vehicle detailing experience; ability to remove minor
paint scratches and imperfections using buffing and similar
techniques with supervision.
- Meets production quality and productivity goals
- Properly maintains and cleans equipment and PPE.
- Clean work areas, using air hoses, to remove damaged material
and discarded fiberglass strips used in repair procedures
- Ensure compliance with federal and state laws
- Perform all duties in a safe manner
- Perform other duties as assigned Minimum Education and
Experience Required: High School Diploma or equivalent. Minimum 2
years painting experience required. Basic Skill and Ability
- Basic mechanical aptitude required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to handle multiple assignments under extreme time
constraints and high stress conditions.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Must have strong work ethic and sense of urgency.
- Self-starter: bias for action, results oriented.
- Ability to work effectively to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work days, evenings, and weekends to meet
- Ability to work with a diversified work force Why wait? Apply
now to have a Placement Specialist contact you to get started.
Staffanation, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law. These are temp-to-hire positions
based upon job performance, attendance, punctuality, and job
openings.PandoLogic. Keywords: Automotive Painter, Location:
Middletown, OH - 45042
Keywords: Staffanation, Middletown , 1st Shift Painter-" Temp-to-hire and Great Benefits!, Other , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!