Family Practice Opportunity located 25 minutes to Cincinnati, Ohio (Ph
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Job ID: 5788Practice Details
- Seeking BC/BE Family Medicine physicians for employment
opportunities within network of over 120 physicians throughout the
greater Dayton and northern Cincinnati areas.
- 40 locations reach communities as far north as Troy, Ohio and
as far south as Mason, Ohio.
- Physicians have the flexibility of a traditional primary care
practice including inpatient work or a 100% outpatient practice
utilizing the quality hospitalist services at all of the hospitals
within the system. Recruiter's InsightEarn More and Pay Less. With
The income potential of $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Similar
Starting Family Medicine Salaries In Cincinnati and Columbus, You
Will Enjoy A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than These Metropolitan
Areas. You Will Be The Physician With More Income To Pay Down
Student Loans, Build Your Dream Home, Enjoy The Quality Of Life And
Early Retirement A Career Well Executed Deserves. The Housing
Market. This Community Sees An Average Home Pricing Settled At
$117,587 With A Desirable 3130 Square Ft. 4 Bedroom/3 Bath Home
Selling For $199,800. You Can Build A Home That Meets Your Family
Requirements And Begin A Substantial Savings Plan For The Future.
The Community. This Warm And Inviting Community Welcomes New
Members And Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout The Year For
Family Members And Getting To Know One Another. The Practice. This
is ideal for a physician who is seeking support of the hospital to
provide an income guarantee with the support of the practice, but
the opportunity for full autonomy and ownership. About Employer.
This Employer Is Committed To Its Doctors And The Entire Medical
Staff And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel
Due To Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The
Community. Closest Major City
- 25 miles to Cincinnati, OH
- 81 miles to Columbus, OH
- 95 miles to Indianapolis, IN
- 101 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY Colleges and Universities
- Miami University-Middletown (Full-time enrollment: 1,643;
Located in Middletown, OH)
- Miami University-Hamilton (about 14 miles; Hamilton, OH;
Full-time enrollment: 2,906)
- Fortis College-Centerville (about 16 miles; Centerville, OH; FT
- University of Cincinnati-Blue Ash College (about 19 miles; Blue
Ash, OH; FT enrollment: 3,711)
- Miami University-Oxford (about 19 miles; Oxford, OH; FT
- University of Dayton (about 20 miles; Dayton, OH; FT
enrollment: 10,392) Recreation
- Baker Bowl Skatepark features banks, rails, steps, benches, and
a variety of ramps.
- Barnitz Park features playground equipment, lighted basketball
court, shelter, picnic tables and 4 softball diamonds.
- Brown' Run Country Club is a private, member-owned club
presents a challenging 18-hole course, providing the ultimate golf
experience for all ages and skill levels.
- Damon Park features playground equipment, basketball court,
picnic tables, 2 ball diamonds and recreation center operated by
the Salvation Army.
- Jimco's Riverside Pizza & Kayaking offers kayak rentals and a
tasty menu for families to enjoy.
- Lefferson Park features playground equipment, picnic tables, a
four-diamond softball complex, basketball court, 4 lighted tennis
courts, and 6 pickleball courts. Shopping
- The nearest mall to Middletown is The Towne Mall which is
located in Franklin, OH and is home to an assortment of
- Bella is a unique boutigue in Middletown featuring
high-quality, gently used, brand name clothing and accessories and
jewelry, all at affordable prices. Keyphrases: family medicine
jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family
medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Middletown , Family Practice Opportunity located 25 minutes to Cincinnati, Ohio (Ph, Other , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!