Human Resources Generalist
Company: Angott Search Group
Posted on: November 16, 2022
MyUSA Credit Union (Middletown, Ohio) has partnered with Angott
Search Group for placement of their Director of Human Resources.
This is not a remote position.
The MyUSA Director of Human Resources is responsible for the
administration of all human resources activities including, but not
limited to, recruitment, onboarding, training and development,
performance coaching and management, employee engagement, benefits,
employee relations and compensation. This position monitors and
ensures the organization's compliance with federal, state and local
employment laws and regulations. The Director of Human Resources
strives to integrate the MyUSA values in all daily
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in human resources or
- PHR Certification or SHRM Certification
- At least three years' human resources experience and/or
training is preferred.
- Previous experience in a financial institution a plus.
- Knowledge of human resource related laws and regulations.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong time management skills with ability to multi-task and
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to listen and
communicate well with employees.
- Ability to adapt to the changing needs of the organization and
Keywords: Angott Search Group, Middletown , Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!