Posted on: June 17, 2022
Cleveland-Cliffs Steel is currently looking for an experienced,
energetic, and self-motivated Corporate Recruiter to join our
Talent Acquisition team. The Corporate Recruiter will be
responsible for sourcing, screening, and selecting top talent
across our regional steel plants. This position will be based in
our Dearborn and Middletown locations. You will work as part of a
dedicated team sourcing and recruiting the most qualified
candidates for a variety of plant positions. The ideal candidates
will be personable, friendly, and well-versed with selling a job to
a candidate. The ability to build strong relationships is critical
to success. In return, you will join a stable, growing company
offering unlimited career opportunities, including a great benefits
package with top-notch health insurance that starts from day one.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Establish and cultivate relationships with candidates, hiring
managers, and internal business partners to fill open
- Source candidates through networking, social media, and other
tactics to hunt out the top people to fill open positions.
- Interview candidates at various stages of the hiring process
(phone screening calls, video interviews, and in-person
- Oversee internal and external communication, making sure that
our company maintains a positive reputation as an employer.
- Organize hiring events and participate in recruiting events to
network with potential candidates.
- Utilizing Workday, Candidate Manager, and our SmashFly CRM,
source, screen, and interview candidates; Prepare and extend job
- Conduct pre-employment background assessments and schedule
- Manage all communication with candidates from the moment they
apply until they get onboard.
- Other duties as assigned. Minimum Qualifications:
- 4-year degree in business, human resources or related
- At least 2 years of full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Experience working with ATS Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Experience recruiting in manufacturing, heavy industrial
environment strongly preferred.
- Strong sourcing experience using resume databases; LinkedIn
Recruiter, social media.
- Workday Recruiting experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with SmashFly and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Excellent interviewing skills; experience with various
- Knowledge of HR laws, labor legislation, OFCCP compliance, and
- Strong computer skills and HR technology.
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written.
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. is the largest flat-rolled steel company and
the largest iron ore pellet producer in North America. The Company
is vertically integrated from mined raw materials, direct reduced
iron, and ferrous scrap to primary steelmaking and downstream
finishing, stamping, tooling, and tubing. We offer an excellent
total compensation package including top pay with variable
compensation opportunity, health insurance, retirement plan,
education assistance, paid time off, and more! As a company, we are
doing what we can to keep all our employees safe and healthy. It is
the current expectation that all Cleveland-Cliffs employees will be
vaccinated against COVID-19 as soon as possible. Before accepting
an offer of employment you must certify that you are fully
vaccinated. Cleveland-Cliffs reserves the right to require proof of
vaccination. Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. is committed to working with and
providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with
disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you
need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment
process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or
call 1-(312) 899-3097 and let us know the nature of your request
and your contact information. Do not email your application
materials to this email address. Application materials sent to this
email address will not be considered. Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. is an
equal opportunity employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. We are a
drug-free workplace and conduct pre-employment screening as a
condition of employment.
Keywords: Cleveland-Cliffs, Middletown , Corporate Recruiter, Human Resources , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!