Dining Service Captain 3:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Company: Spring Hills Middletown
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Spring Hills Middletown - Position Summary:
Provides quick, efficient, pleasant delivery of food to resident
and guests ensuring the quality standards of food and service are
being delivered to the table.
- Attends work as scheduled and follows community's call-off
- Take orders, serves food and drinks to residents in a timely,
efficient and courteous manner according to Spring Hills
- Prepares and sets up table with clean linen, ensuring all
silverware is cleaned and polished.
- Accommodates all guest requests (ice water, beverages, bread
and butter and condiments, etc.)
- Communicates and demonstrates knowledge of the menu items and
key ingredients, suggests alternatives when appropriate.
- Informs supervisor if experiencing service difficulties or
problems with a guest.
- Ensures all closing duties are completed before sign out.
- Provides a positive, service-oriented attitude towards our
guests, and fellow associates.
- Performs pre-busing of tables on a continual basis, clears
plates in between courses, keeps tables free of excess
- Works in a clean, sanitary, safe, and organized manner, abiding
by all health and safety regulations.
Non Essential Functions:
- Attends all required training, in-services, and staff
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the
prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, the
achievement of safe working practices, by practicing proper
infection control measures, and understanding the use of Material
Safety Data Sheets (MSDS). - -
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward
residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Spring Hills,
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Speaking - Talking to others to convey information
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people
are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking
questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate
- Service Orientation - Actively looking for ways to help
- Social Perceptiveness - Being aware of others' reactions and
understanding why they react as they do.
- Coordination - Adjusting actions in relation to others'
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and
paragraphs in work related documents.
- Oral Comprehension - The ability to listen to and understand
information and ideas presented through spoken words and
- Oral Expression - The ability to communicate information and
ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Speech Clarity - The ability to speak clearly so others can
- Speech Recognition - The ability to identify and understand the
speech of another person.
- Trunk Strength - The ability to use your abdominal and lower
back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously
over time without 'giving out' or fatiguing.
- Gross Body Coordination - The ability to coordinate the
movement of your arms, legs, and torso together when the whole body
is in motion.
Experience And Education
High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence
Time spent in physical exertion: -Standing (over 2/3), walking
(over 2/3), sitting (under 1/3), using hands to finger, handle or
feel (over 2/3), reach with hands and arms (over 2/3), climb and
balance (1/3-2/3), stoop, kneel, crawl (2/3), talk or hear (over
2/3), taste or smell (over 1/3-2/3). Lifting up to 10 pounds (over
2/3), Up to 25 pounds (1/3); Up to 50 pounds (1/3); up to 100
Keywords: Spring Hills Middletown, Middletown , Dining Service Captain 3:00 pm to 7:30 pm, Hospitality & Tourism , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...