Housekeeping Aide/Laundry Aide
Company: The Laurels of Middletown
Posted on: January 23, 2023
The Laurels of Middletown - Covid 19 vaccination or acceptable
Do you enjoy keeping things neat and tidy? If you have a passion
for maintaining a safe, home-like environment for guests, The The
Laurels of Middletown has an excellent opportunity for you!
The Housekeeping Aide/Laundry Aide offers cleaning services to
provide a sanitary and comfortable environment for guests,
associates and visitors.
The Laurel Health Care Company offers one of the leading employee
benefit packages in the industry. This includes:
- Comprehensive health insurance - medical, dental and
- 401K with matching funds
- , a voluntary benefit that allows associates at our facilities
the ability to access their pay when they need it.
- Paid time off (beginning after six months of employment) and
- Flexible scheduling
- Tuition reimbursement and student loan forgiveness
- Free CNA/STNA certification
- Zero cost uniforms
- Legacy,our new virtual community and rewards & recognitions
When you work with Laurel Health Care Company, you will join an
experienced, hard-working team that values communication and
Why just work when you can help shape a legacy?
- Cleans (dust, dry mop, wet mop, sanitize, scrub) assigned guest
rooms, bathrooms and common areas daily according to facility
- Respects guests' privacy and preferences about room arrangement
and personal items. Knocks before entering guest rooms and
- Cleans walls, ceilings, windows, mirrors and waxed floors
according to department procedures and cleaning schedules.
- Takes appropriate actions to secure housekeeping supplies
remain out of reach of guests at all times.
- Disposes of trash and waste, including biohazardous waste and
other materials that require special handling, in accordance with
facility policies and procedures.
- Posts signs indicating a safety hazard any time housekeeping
activities pose environmental hazards to guests, associates,
visitors or others in the facility.
- Assists with laundry as needed.
- Minimum high school diploma or general education degree
- One year of experience as a housekeeper preferred.
Covid 19 vaccination or acceptable exemption required
About Laurel Health Care Company
Laurel Health Care Company (The Laurels) is a national provider of
skilled nursing, subacute, rehabilitative, and assisted living
services dedicated to achieving the highest standards of care.
At The Laurels, caring is more than providing excellent medical and
guest services. It's also being a companion, and treating each
guest with the utmost dignity, respect and compassion. It's what we
call "The Laurel Way of Caring", and it comes from within each one
The Laurels was named a Great Place to Work for 2020 based on
approximately 3,500 employee surveys that evaluated more than 60
elements of employee experience on the job, including employee
pride in community impact, belief that their work makes a
difference, and feeling their work has special meaning.
Keywords: The Laurels of Middletown, Middletown , Housekeeping Aide/Laundry Aide, Hospitality & Tourism , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!