Company: Bickford of Middletown
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Bickford of Middletown - Join our DYNAMIC team at Bickford
Senior Living as an Prep Cook! The Prep Cook supports the culinary
team as they prepare food and serve our residents in our
restaurant-style dining experience called the "Bread Basket."
This position offers a full suite of benefits options that vary
based on employment status. Some of the benefits include, but are
not limited to:
- Competitive wages!
- Tuition Reimbursement!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k & ROTHk (with employer
- Benefits start the 1st of the month following 30 days of
employment! *full-time employees*
- Prescription savings plans!
- 529 Savings Plan for educational expenses!
- A great working environment where purpose is found!
"There is no higher calling, no greater purpose than a caregiver.
Somehow, we've come to believe that caregiving is just for some of
us and not all. Yet, at our core, we are all made to love, connect,
to extend ourselves in service to others. The question is--- do we
have the will to love, do what it takes, and risk ourselves in
caring, even when the burden is great? In times of happiness and
sadness, we are that caregiver" -
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Prepare meals following Bickford's menus, processes, and
- Serve food timely, at the correct temperatures, and
- Ensure Bickford's process is followed during meal service.
- Interact with residents in the Dining Room during meals to
enhance their dining experience.
- Wash dishes, pots, and pans following Bickford's dishwashing
- Follow the Kitchen Daily Task Guide.
- Utilize residents' Meal Order Information form to follow/track
all resident physician ordered diets, allergies, and
- Maintain food service records in accordance with regulatory
requirements and Bickford's policies.
- Store food in accordance with regulatory requirements and
- Complete assigned tasks from the Kitchen Rotational Cleaning
- Maintain kitchen and dining room to meet regulatory
requirements and Bickford's expectations for cleanliness.
- Ensure Bistro/Beverage Bar is stocked with appropriate
- Coordinate with Kitchen Manager to ensure appropriate
food/refreshments are provided for tours and events.
- Exhibits "learner's mindset."
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective
- Competent in organizational and time management
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem-solving, and
ABOUT BICKFORD SENIOR LIVING:
Bickford Senior Living is a community of caregivers who are
dedicated to doing whatever it takes to enrich our resident's
happiness. Founded in 1991 in Olathe, Kansas, by the Eby Family.
Mary Bickford, the matriarch of the family, was the first resident
of a Bickford Branch and our namesake. That location became the
start of a tradition of caring that has extended to over 50
locations in 7 states. Although Bickford Senior Living has grown in
size--- we pride ourselves in the family environment that is the
foundation on which Bickford has served thousands of residents and
employees throughout the years.
At Bickford, you will---Make a Difference Every Day We are
passionate about our mission - to champion quality of life for all
seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and
encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community The care-focused
environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We
offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your
Ignite Your Potential We believe potential has no limits. We offer
best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our
leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their
Keywords: Bickford of Middletown, Middletown , Prep Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!