Delivery Driver - CDL A
Company: Hire Velocity
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Would you like to join a fleet of truck drivers recognized for
excellence in safety, customer service and outstanding performance?
Air Products is a Fortune 500 leading manufacturer of industrial
gases and has full time Class A Truck Driver positions available at
our Middletown, OH facility.
Our truck drivers are the face of Air Products, and we are looking
for people to join our team!
Check it out!
- We are currently offering $10,000 sign on bonus!
- The average annual income is $85,000
- to check out our videos on YouTube
Our dedicated team of independent Truck Drivers are required to
safely deliver liquid nitrogen and oxygen to customers within a
250-mile radius of the terminal. With your safety being our number
one goal, many of our drivers have achieved 1 Million safe miles
and have been recognized for their achievements. Compensation
includes: quarterly safety incentives and an excellent benefit
package, and the opportunity to drive new equipment.
- Home daily with a set schedule
- 2 consecutive days off per week
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Newer equipment
- No back breaking loading/unloading of freight
- Very affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) plan with generous company match
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Proven history of employment stability Requirements
- Valid Class A CDL with Tanker and Hazmat endorsements
- 3 years' tractor-trailer experience
- 0 at-fault accidents and no more than 1 citation within the
last 3 years
- Must meet all DOT requirements
To learn more, visit .
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.) All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship,
gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Hire Velocity, Middletown , Delivery Driver - CDL A, Hospitality & Tourism , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!