State Tested Nurse Aide
Company: Arcadia Home Care and Staffing
Posted on: September 9, 2019
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn the fundamentals
of quality home care and deliver life-changing service to your
clients. As an Arcadia Home Care State Tested Nurse Assistant,
you---ll play a vital role in supporting seniors and people with
disabilities living independently. This rewarding position provides
consistent, flexible hours to accommodate your personal needs,
while providing a great career with a growing, innovative industry
leader.If you have a genuine passion for helping others, and you
are looking for a meaningful, fulfilling career with a dynamic,
values-driven organization that recognizes and supports your
contribution, we invite you to join our team.ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
* Record pertinent information pertaining to the client's care.
* Remind clients to take medication at the appropriate time.
* Plan and prepare meals according to specific dietary requirements
of the client, and if necessary, feeding the client.
* Assist the client with therapy exercises under the direction of a
* Assist or perform personal care including hair care, oral
hygiene, bathing, grooming, and dressing.
* Assist with ambulation with or without mechanical aids.
* Assist with routine bodily functions such as assisting clients
* Maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment through light
housekeeping including changing bed linens, dusting and vacuuming,
cleaning kitchen and bathroom, providing and emptying bed pans and
* Provide companionship and stimulation for the client including
reading, walks, etc.; and accompanying the client to doctors or
* Turn or reposition patients who are bedridden.
* Examine patient for bruises, blood in urine or other
* Take client's vital signs and recording input and output.
* Observe and report changes in client's condition to the Agency
Director or Service Coordinator.
* Accurately prepare daily records and submitting them to the
office by date due .
* Participates in in-service education programs.
* Maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times due to
access to sensitive information.
* Maintain regular, predictable, consistent attendance and is
flexible to meet the needs of the agency.
* Follow all Medicare, Medicaid, and HIPAA regulations and
* Abide by all regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES:
* A Home Health Aide must have a minimum of one year of personal
care experience which is verifiable through three work references,
and must complete this agency's employment and competency
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Completion of high school or GED certification
* Six months training as a Certified Nurse Aide and complete a
* Must exhibit mature, responsible behavior and understand the need
for patient confidentiality
* Must be able to read, write and speak English
* Must be able to follow direction and accurately report to the
Administrator any changes in client's condition
* Must have available reliable transportation to and from
assignments. May be approved to transport client or run errands in
* Must maintain current credentials, including CPR, First Aide, TB
Test, Physical, Fingerprint Clearance Card, and attend required
in-services or other requirements as mandated by the state or
Keywords: Arcadia Home Care and Staffing, Middletown , State Tested Nurse Aide, Healthcare , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!