Neurology Job in Middletown, OH
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: February 9, 2019
Neurology opening in Middletown, Ohio. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 7266Practice Details
- Seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join an established hospital employed group in Southwest Ohio.--
- This is a replacement position for a neurologist relocating out of State so candidate will be able to quickly build a successful practice.--
- Physician extenders support the team.
- The hospital is certified as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center offering services, is a Level III trauma center and is supported 24/7 by Hospitalist team.
- Subspecialty interest in Epilepsy or Neuromuscular disease can be accommodated.Recruiter's InsightEarn More and Pay less.-- With The Income Potential Of $50,000 To $40,000 More Compared To Similar Starting Neurology Medicine--Salaries In Cincinnati And Columbus, You Will Enjoy A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than These Metropolitan Areas. You Will Be The Physician With More Income To Pay Down Student Loans, Build Your Dream Home, Enjoy The Quality Of Life And Early Retirement A Career Well Executed Deserves.The Housing Market.-- This Community Sees An Average Home Pricing Settled At $140,714 With A Desirable 3546 Square Ft. 5 Bedroom/4 Bath Home Selling For $281,500. You Can Build A Home That Meets Your Family Requirements And Begin A Substantial Savings Plan For The Future.The Community.-- This Warm And Inviting Community Welcomes New Members And Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout The Year For Family Members And Getting To Know One Another.The Model. This Is Ideal For A Physician Who Is Seeking Support Of The Hospital To Provide An Income Guarantee With The Support Of The Practice, But The Opportunity For Full Autonomy And Ownership.About Employer.-- This Employer Is Committed To Its Doctors And The Entire Medical Staff And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The Community.Closest Major City
- 36 miles to Cincinnati, OH
- 66 miles to Columbus, OH
- 107 miles to Indianapolis, IN
- 110 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KYColleges and Universities
- Fortis College-Centerville (Full-time enrollment: 4,527; Location: 555 E Alex Bell Rd; Private, for-profit; Website: www.fortiscollege.edu)
- University of Dayton (about 7 miles; Dayton, OH; Full-time enrollment: 10,392)
- Sinclair Community College (about 9 miles; Dayton, OH; FT enrollment: 13,779)
- Wright State University-Main Campus (about 11 miles; Dayton, OH; FT enrollment: 14,482)
- Central State University (about 16 miles; Wilberforce, OH; FT enrollment: 2,094)Recreation
- Our central recreation facility features a 50,000-square-foot natatorium with two indoor pools and a 140-foot water flume slide, two gymnasiums, fitness room, indoor running track, indoor climbing wall, locker rooms and two multipurpose rooms with kitchens.--
- Washington Township Recreation Center offers Classes, Programs & Leagues for all ages.
- WT Recreation offers more than 75,000 square feet of rental space for a wide range of parties, recreational experiences, business presentations, and community events. Customize your party with our climbing wall, gym, game room and swimming poolShopping
- Dayton mall (15 miles) has many major stores and businesses.
- Many shopping centers are located through out Dayton with many stores. Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs, neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Middletown , Neurology Job in Middletown, OH, Healthcare , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!