Company: Cincinnati Dental Services
Posted on: November 19, 2023
$5,000 Sign On Bonus - Dental Hygienist!Cincinnati Dental
Services- Loveland- Columbia is looking for a full time Dental
Hygienist to join our team.What You'll Gain
- $5,000 Sign on Bonus!
- Flexible Schedule!
- Competitive benefits including health insurance and retirement
savings plans, six paid holidays and PTO (paid time off)
- Continuing education to provide you opportunity to develop your
full potential and enhance your clinical skills to provide
education and care to your patients.
- Access to an expansive network of mentors with 1:1 hygiene
mentorship support and networking opportunities available at your
- Unparalleled business support and the highest quality supplies
and labs to deliver exceptional patient care.
- Opportunity to be a part of a secure company with 20+ years of
industry leading experience that provides a stable career with
unlimited growth potential As a -Dental Hygienist, you'll be
recognized as an elite clinical provider and patient advocate.
You'll be an integral member of the patient care team, giving your
patients the time and care they need, deserve and desire. With
best-in-class support through our robust Hygiene mentor program and
unparalleled educational offerings to enhance your clinical skills
- you'll be 100% supported as you provide exceptional lifetime care
to your patients! -Minimum Qualifications
- Current dental hygienist license in Ohio and an Associate's or
Bachelor's degree in dental hygiene (where required)
- Excellent working knowledge of dentistry, dental hygiene
procedures, dental patient screening and medical history
- CPR Certification -At Heartland Dental, we're committed to
living our core values which promote diversity and inclusion. - We
provide all employees and applicants for employment the protections
of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in
employment. - COVID-19: The Company and supported offices comply
with all local, state and federal regulations. - Employment is
contingent upon an individual's continued compliance with
regulations and Company policy, including COVID-19 vaccination or
Keywords: Cincinnati Dental Services, Middletown , Dental Hygienist, Healthcare , Martinsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!