State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
Posted on: September 19, 2023
If you'd like to make $17 to $60 an hour in Middletown as a
State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) , while still having the
flexibility to actually live your life, we'd like to hear from you.
IntelyCare, founded by and for nurses, knows that the best nurses
are those afforded a healthy work-life balance, competitive
benefits, and professional development opportunities. You can also
find the right fit for you by choosing your own shifts and
If you live in Middletown, you most likely appreciate this small
town's focus on family amenities and the outdoors. You work hard,
but maybe you'd like to spend an afternoon golfing at the Warren
County Armco Park, or watching your kid's soccer tournament at
Smith Park. Or, perhaps you need the flexibility to pursue an
advanced nursing degree at Miami University, Middletown. It's your
life, and we want you to live it fully!
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) hourly pay range: $17-$60
(25% higher than average)
- Get paid daily or weekly
- Workers' comp, malpractice insurance, and taxes paid for by
- Access shifts and manage other job needs through our free
- Choose your preferred facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays,
- Overtime, hazard, and holiday pay, plus travel bonuses
- Eligibility for health, dental and vision coverage (qualifying
family members included)
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- App-based continuing education and training opportunities at no
- Free company merch, including IntelyCare scrubs and water
Want to hear more about our company directly from the nurse
professionals who work with us? Here's what a few of our
"IntelyPros" have to say about their experience with
"IntelyCare is the best job I've ever had. The pay is better than
any other full time job I've had in the past, and I have the
freedom to make my own schedule."
"I love working with IntelyCare because I am cared for! Making my
own schedule is awesome and it makes my life so much easier."
"I am a single mom and currently in nursing school. IntelyCare
allows me to work less and make more, which gives me more time for
school and to spend with my children."
"I really like how this company operates. The last company I worked
for was very demanding/threatening and did not care about the
employees. At IntelyCare, there's no pressure to pick up shifts, we
get benefits and rewards based on our performances. I also like the
variety of facilities in my area."
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse, altering
supervisor to any abnormal readings.
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs),
such as toileting, grooming, and personal hygiene.
- Serving meals and assisting residents with feeding when
- Changing linens, sanitizing surfaces, and performing other
tasks to help maintain a clean and sanitary environment.
- Observing residents on an ongoing basis, alerting nurses to any
concerns or emergencies.
- Serving as a go-between for residents and healthcare staff, and
communicating with family members and other visitors.
- Moving residents safely and comfortably to and from exam
tables, beds, and wheelchairs, repositioning them when
- Staying engaged with residents and offering companionship.
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
- Understanding of nursing care procedures and
- Effective organization and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Get a Job With the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Being a STNA requires the right mix of compassion, dedication, and
skill. If you're looking for a STNA job in that also gives you the
flexibility to chart your own path, you should consider working
with us. Take the first step by applying today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: IntelyCare, Middletown , State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA), Healthcare , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!