Internal Medicine Opportunity - Middletown, OH 7 Trenton, OH (Largest Health System
Company: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Internal Medicine opening in Middletown, Ohio. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Internal Medicine Opportunity - Middletown, OH 7 Trenton, OH
(Largest Health System in Southwest Ohio)
Premier Physician Network is seeking Internal Medicine physicians
for outpatient employment opportunities within our network of over
120 physicians throughout the greater Dayton and northern
Cincinnati areas.At Premier Health, we're committed to our mission
to build healthier communities and to our vision to be the first
choice for patients, physicians and employees—all based on our
values of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence.
- Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits,
which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with
- Stipends available for current residents
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation
- Paid malpractice
- Paid vacation
- Paid days for CME with annual reimbursed allowance
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision
and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing and tech support
- Leadership development through board and committee
- Close association with Wright State University Boonshoft School
About Premier Health
Premier Health has grown to become the largest health system in
southwest Ohio. Founded in 1995, Premier Health has more than
13,000 employees and 2,300 physicians, all with one mission: to
build healthier communities.
Our comprehensive health system operates five campuses including
Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton, Miami Valley Hospital South in
Centerville, Miami Valley Hospital North in Englewood, Atrium
Medical Center in Middletown and Upper Valley Medical Center in
Troy and has more than 100 patient care locations.
Excellence in Patient Care
Premier Health became the first health care system in Dayton – and
only the second in Ohio – to achieve system Magnet® Recognition
from the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Nationally
recognized as the highest standard for excellence in patient care,
only 8 percent of U.S. hospitals hold the esteemed four-year
designation – and only 20 U.S. health care systems have achieved
the honor as a system.
Choose Your Lifestyle
In Greater Dayton and Southwest Ohio you'll find a wonderful mix of
lifestyle options in some of the country's most affordable
- 37 area high schools recognized as "Best in the Nation." View
list of area schools and their ratings.
- Air travel made easy with three major airports nearby, Dayton
International Airport, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International
Airport and John Glenn Columbus International Airport.
- A diverse and plentiful selection of shopping, dining, arts,
sports and recreation.
- Choose vibrant, metropolitan living in urban lofts, historic
homes and upscale neighborhoods. Or you may prefer newer,
family-friendly neighborhoods in our progressive suburban
communities. Or the charm of small-town or country living.
- Access to country clubs and YMCA's located throughout Southwest
Premier Physician Network
Premier Physician Network of Premier Health offers you and your
family one of the largest selections of primary care and medical
specialists in Southwest Ohio. That's more than 650 physicians and
advanced practice providers in more than 125 locations – from as
far north as Versailles to as far south as Kenwood in Northern
Cincinnati. You'll find convenient access to quality health care,
wherever you live in Southwest Ohio, at each stage of life.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have
interest in this opportunity and I will facilitate getting you
Director of Recruiting
Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine
jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical
care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine
pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC, Middletown , Internal Medicine Opportunity - Middletown, OH 7 Trenton, OH (Largest Health System, Healthcare , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!