Neurology Opportunity in Southwest Ohio (Physician )
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Neurology opening in Middletown, Ohio. Job ID: 10866Practice
- Seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join an established hospital
employed group in Southwest Ohio.
- This is a replacement position for a neurologist relocating out
of State, so candidate will be able to quickly build a successful
practice. Physician extenders support the team.
- Certified as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center offering
services, as a Level III trauma center and is supported 24/7 by
Hospitalist team. Subspecialty interest in Epilepsy or
Neuromuscular disease can be accommodated.
- There are EMG capabilities in the outpatient clinic in the
medical office building that is connected to the hospital.
Recruiter's InsightEarn More and Pay Less. With The income
potential of $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Similar Starting
Salaries In Cincinnati and Columbus, You Will Enjoy A Cost Of
Living Of 20% Lower Than These Metropolitan Areas. You Will Be The
Physician With More Income To Pay Down Student Loans, Build Your
Dream Home, Enjoy The Quality Of Life And Early Retirement A Career
Well Executed Deserves. The Housing Market. This Community Sees An
Average Home Pricing Settled At $117,587 With A Desirable 3130
Square Ft. 4 Bedroom/3 Bath Home Selling For $199,800. You Can
Build A Home That Meets Your Family Requirements And Begin A
Substantial Savings Plan For The Future. The Community. This Warm
And Inviting Community Welcomes New Members And Offers A Series Of
Fun Events Throughout The Year For Family Members And Getting To
Know One Another. The Practice. This is ideal for a physician who
is seeking support of the hospital to provide an income guarantee
with the support of the practice, but the opportunity for full
autonomy and ownership. About Employer. This Employer Is Committed
To Its Doctors And The Entire Medical Staff And Enjoys Long Term
Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional
Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The Community. Closest
- 25 miles to Cincinnati, OH
- 81 miles to Columbus, OH
- 95 miles to Indianapolis, IN
- 101 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY Colleges and Universities
- Miami University-Middletown (Full-time enrollment: 1,643;
Located in Middletown, OH)
- Miami University-Hamilton (about 14 miles; Hamilton, OH;
Full-time enrollment: 2,906)
- Fortis College-Centerville (about 16 miles; Centerville, OH; FT
- University of Cincinnati-Blue Ash College (about 19 miles; Blue
Ash, OH; FT enrollment: 3,711)
- Miami University-Oxford (about 19 miles; Oxford, OH; FT
- University of Dayton (about 20 miles; Dayton, OH; FT
enrollment: 10,392) Recreation
- Baker Bowl Skatepark features banks, rails, steps, benches, and
a variety of ramps.
- Barnitz Park features playground equipment, lighted basketball
court, shelter, picnic tables and 4 softball diamonds.
- Brown' Run Country Club is a private, member-owned club
presents a challenging 18-hole course, providing the ultimate golf
experience for all ages and skill levels.
- Damon Park features playground equipment, basketball court,
picnic tables, 2 ball diamonds and recreation center operated by
the Salvation Army.
- Jimco's Riverside Pizza & Kayaking offers kayak rentals and a
tasty menu for families to enjoy.
- Lefferson Park features playground equipment, picnic tables, a
four-diamond softball complex, basketball court, 4 lighted tennis
courts, and 6 pickleball courts. Shopping
- The nearest mall to Middletown is The Towne Mall which is
located in Franklin, OH and is home to an assortment of
- Bella is a unique boutigue in Middletown featuring
high-quality, gently used, brand name clothing and accessories and
jewelry, all at affordable prices.
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Middletown , Neurology Opportunity in Southwest Ohio (Physician ), Healthcare , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!