Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: November 26, 2022
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families,
and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every
day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the
best team in mental healthcare. -
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is
the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire a talented Psychiatric Mental
Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) within our new Fort Mitchell, KY
office, who is passionate about patient care and committed to
Please apply now or contact me directly:
Garrett MillerDirector, Practice
- Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
- Seeking work life balance.
- Interested in growing professionally.What we offer Nurse
- Flexible work schedules.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Top compensation can exceed $208,000 - $238,000/year, no
- Long Term Incentive Plan (Annual stock awards for eligible
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP, and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.Nurse Practitioners are a critical
part of our clinical team. We're seeking a Psychiatric Nurse
Practitioner that is:
- Kentucky licensed with a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse
Practitioner (PMHNP) certification.
- Active DEA.
- Experienced in working with adults, children & adolescents, or
across the lifespan.
- Experienced in both medication management and
- Must reside within commutable distance of local clinic.About
LifeStance Health -LifeStance is a national provider of mental
healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven
treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering
from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care
setting, both in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and through
its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs 5,000
psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and
licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees. -
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Middletown , Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP), Healthcare , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!