Patient Dining Supervisor - Atrium Medical Center
Company: Morrison Healthcare
Posted on: November 20, 2022
* Location: Atrium Medical Center; One Medical Center Drive,
Middletown, OH 45005 Note: online applications accepted only.
* We are now hiring for a full-time SUPERVISOR, PATIENT DINING
* Schedule: 12p-8:30p, Monday through Friday, every other weekend
* Requirement: Prior food service experience in a supervisory role
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and *search requisition ID number
1126309* . Additionally, you can get in front of the hiring manager
faster and share what makes you unique with a Prerecorded Video
Interview! Click here to learn more!
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you
apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message
and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help.
Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
For anyone who becomes a member of one of our teams, we make sure
you are safe and well managed. We also have a lot of resources
available for you. We believe that knowledge is power, and that
with this knowledge in your back pocket, you will feel much better
about serving in healthcare during this crisis.
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Patient Dining Supervisors are responsible to coordinate patient
meal service and special requests and needs for the Patient Dining
Program. Ensure that Patient Dining Associates are adequately
trained and that units are properly staffed to provide service.
They are a huge part of creating a culture of comfort and
compassion in the healthcare environment, taking care of patients'
special requests and nutritional needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Oversees systems and processes to ensure that the strategic and
operational objectives of the Patient Dining Program service are
* Supervise Patient Dining Associates and ensure they provide
services that include helping patients make menu selections,
assemble, and deliver/pick-up their meal trays.
* Cover positions as necessary to fill in for call-offs or staff
shortages. You are expected to be in the kitchens monitoring the
tray process, making sure trays are delivered in a timely
* Work with the caregivers and culinary team to determine menu
alternatives for patients with food allergies and sensitivities;
cultural, ethnic and religious preferences; or when a patient
inquires about additional selections.
* Interacts with nursing and evaluates on a daily basis patient
meal selection, tray completion, tray delivery and tray retrieval
* Is responsive to patients' needs at all times. Communicate
problems or concerns with patients to appropriate personnel in a
timely manner, following department procedures.
* Assist dietitians, such as helping monitor patients who cannot
eat food through their mouth, are on liquid diets or have a
specific calorie count to manage.
* Adhere to facility confidentiality and the patient's rights
policy as outlined in the facility's Health Insurance Portability
and Accountability Act (HIPAA) policies and procedures.
* Complies with regulatory agency standards, including federal,
state and JCAHO.
* Follow Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) guidelines,
a prevention based food safety system for meal assembly and
* Comply with federal, state and local health and sanitation
regulations, as well as department sanitation procedures.
* Complete all daily, weekly or monthly reports as outlined in the
Morrison Healthcare policies and procedures.
* Conduct daily associate team meetings following Morrison's
branded GR8 Start Meeting guidelines and template.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Ability to communicate and read documents such as safety rules,
procedure manuals, and operation and maintenance instructions.
* Aptitude for effectively operating hospital's admission,
discharge and transfer (ADT) system, and other computer-based
systems, which manage patient care records.
* The supervisor must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100
pounds, as well as maneuver and push food delivery carts.
Reasonable accommodations can enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform these essential functions.
Associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. \*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
*Req ID: 1126309*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 1 year
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Required)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Morrison Healthcare, Middletown , Patient Dining Supervisor - Atrium Medical Center, Healthcare , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!