Physician / Neurology / Ohio / Permanent / Neurolo
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Health System is seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join an
established hospital employed group in Southwest Ohio. This is a
replacement position for a neurologist relocating out of State, so
candidate will be able to quickly build a successful practice.
Physician extenders support the team.Medical Center is certified as
an Advanced Primary Stroke Center offering services, as a Level III
trauma center and is supported 24/7 by Hospitalist team.
Subspecialty interest in Epilepsy or Neuromuscular disease can be
accommodated.There are EMG capabilities in the outpatient clinic in
the medical office building that is connected to the hospital.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Student loan reimbursement
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation expense reimbursementIn Greater Dayton and Southwest
Ohio you'll find a wonderful mix of lifestyle options in some of
the country's most affordable communities.
- 37 area high schools recognized as Best in the Nation.
- Air travel made easy with three major airports nearby, Dayton
International Airport, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International
Airport and John Glenn Columbus International Airport.
- A diverse and plentiful selection of shopping, dining, arts,
sports and recreation.
- Choose vibrant, metropolitan living in urban lofts, historic
homes and upscale neighborhoods. Or you may prefer newer,
family-friendly neighborhoods in our progressive suburban
communities. Or the charm of small-town or country living.
- Access to country clubs and YMCA's located throughout Southwest
Ohio.APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC215526 and email address to
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Middletown , Physician / Neurology / Ohio / Permanent / Neurolo, Healthcare , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!