ENT/Otolaryngology Opportunity - Middletown/Trenton, OH (Largest Health System in Southwest Ohio)
Company: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Otolaryngology opening in Middletown, Ohio. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
ENT/Otolaryngology Opportunity - Middletown/Trenton, OH (Largest
Health System in Southwest Ohio)
- Premier ENT is a busy and highly respected progressive group of
6 ENT physicians, and is geographically expanding their
- Outstanding subspecialty support and 24/7 Hospitalist
- EMR is EPIC both in hospital and outpatient offices
- Team oriented physician to grow market share
- Full-time position; employment with Premier Physician
- Competitive compensation, paid medical malpractice, robust
benefit package, and generous CME allowance
- Signing bonus, loan forgiveness and relocation will be
- Paid interview expenses
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- American Trained, US Citizen or Permanent Resident Status
About Premier Health
Premier Health has grown to become the largest health system in
southwest Ohio. Founded in 1995, Premier Health has more than
13,000 employees and 2,300 physicians, all with one mission: to
build healthier communities.
Our comprehensive health system operates five campuses including
Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton, Miami Valley Hospital South in
Centerville, Miami Valley Hospital North in Englewood, Atrium
Medical Center in Middletown and Upper Valley Medical Center in
Troy and has more than 100 patient care locations.
Excellence in Patient Care
Premier Health became the first health care system in Dayton – and
only the second in Ohio – to achieve system Magnet® Recognition
from the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Nationally
recognized as the highest standard for excellence in patient care,
only 8 percent of U.S. hospitals hold the esteemed four-year
designation – and only 20 U.S. health care systems have achieved
the honor as a system.
Choose Your Lifestyle
In Greater Dayton and Southwest Ohio you'll find a wonderful mix of
lifestyle options in some of the country's most affordable
- 37 area high schools recognized as "Best in the Nation." View
list of area schools and their ratings.
- Air travel made easy with three major airports nearby, Dayton
International Airport, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International
Airport and John Glenn Columbus International Airport.
- A diverse and plentiful selection of shopping, dining, arts,
sports and recreation.
- Choose vibrant, metropolitan living in urban lofts, historic
homes and upscale neighborhoods. Or you may prefer newer,
family-friendly neighborhoods in our progressive suburban
communities. Or the charm of small-town or country living.
- Access to country clubs and YMCA's located throughout Southwest
Premier Physician Network
Premier Physician Network of Premier Health offers you and your
family one of the largest selections of primary care and medical
specialists in Southwest Ohio. That's more than 650 physicians and
advanced practice providers in more than 125 locations – from as
far north as Versailles to as far south as Kenwood in Northern
Cincinnati. You'll find convenient access to quality health care,
wherever you live in Southwest Ohio, at each stage of life.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have
interest in this opportunity and I will facilitate getting you
Director of Recruiting
Keyphrases: otolaryngology jobs, otolaryngologist jobs, ear nose
throat jobs, ent jobs
Keywords: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC, Middletown , ENT/Otolaryngology Opportunity - Middletown/Trenton, OH (Largest Health System in Southwest Ohio), Healthcare , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!