Physician / Internal Medicine / Ohio / Locum or Permanent / Internal Medicine Opening
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Seeking Internal Medicine physicians for outpatient employment
opportunities within our network of over 120 physicians throughout
the greater Dayton and northern Cincinnati areas.
We're committed to our mission to build healthier communities and
to our vision to be the first choice for patients, physicians and
employees—all based on our values of respect, integrity, compassion
Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with
- Stipends available for current residents
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation
- Paid malpractice
- Paid vacation
- Paid days for CME with annual reimbursed allowance
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision
and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing and tech support
- Leadership development through board and committee
- Close association with Wright State University Boonshoft School
The region's largest Primary Care and Specialty network, providing
comprehensive care to communities in the greater Dayton and
Southwest Ohio areas.
We have grown to become the largest health system in southwest
Ohio. Founded in the 1990's, we have more than 13,000 employees and
Our comprehensive health system operates five campuses including
three, two Medical Centers, and has more than 100 patient care
We became the first health care system in Dayton - and only the
second in Ohio - to achieve system Magnet® Recognition from the
American Nurses Credentialing Center. Nationally recognized as the
highest standard for excellence in patient care, only 8 percent of
U.S. hospitals hold the esteemed four-year designation - and only
20 U.S. health care systems have achieved the honor as a
In Greater Dayton and Southwest Ohio you'll find a wonderful mix of
lifestyle options in some of the country's most affordable
- 37 area high schools recognized as "Best in the
- Air travel made easy with three major airports nearby, Dayton
International Airport, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International
Airport and John Glenn Columbus International Airport.
- A diverse and plentiful selection of shopping, dining, arts,
sports and recreation.
- Choose vibrant, metropolitan living in urban lofts, historic
homes and upscale neighborhoods. Or you may prefer newer,
family-friendly neighborhoods in our progressive suburban
communities. Or the charm of small-town or country living.
- Access to country clubs and YMCA's located throughout Southwest
Our Physician Network offers you and your family one of the largest
selections of primary care and medical specialists in Southwest
Ohio. That's more than 650 physicians and advanced practice
providers in more than 125 locations - from as far north as
Versailles to as far south as Kenwood in Northern Cincinnati.
You'll find convenient access to quality health care, wherever you
live in Southwest Ohio, at each stage of life.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #MW219818 & email address to
636-628-2412.Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Middletown , Physician / Internal Medicine / Ohio / Locum or Permanent / Internal Medicine Opening, Healthcare , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!