Surgical Technician - LPNs Welcome
Company: CVP Physicians
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionSUMMARYEstablish the sterile field and prepare
all the sterile equipment used for a particular operative
procedure. May also act as first surgical assistant to the surgeon.
Demonstrates quality patient service during interactions with
patients, coworkers, and vendors:· Exhibits a positive attitude and
is flexible in accepting work assignments and priorities· Meets
attendance and tardiness expectations· Is dependable; follows
policies and procedures· Maintains professionalism in interactions
with patients and coworkers· Performs quality work and consistently
exhibits initiative ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide the highest level of eye care, adhering to best
practices in infection control and prevention as set forth in ASC
policies and procedures to achieve quality outcomes that enhance
the lives of our patients.
- Gather all supplies for the particular operative
- Establish a sterile field using appropriate technique.
- Check for the proper functioning of all sterile/non-sterile
equipment before the operating procedure begins.
- Assist in the operation by handing the surgeon the requested
- Assist in restocking supplies, rotate inventory of supplies and
pull supplies for the next day cases.
- Maintain basic understanding of ocular anatomy and relationship
to the procedure performed in the ASC.
- Has a working knowledge of all autoclaves and knows how to
determine the appropriate cycles for specific cases.
- Other duties as assigned. JOB QUALIFICATIONS To perform the job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty and responsibility satisfactorily with or without reasonable
accommodation. The requirements below are representative of the
minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential duties and responsibilities. EDUCATION
- Must have completed a surgical technician course in an
accredited vocational school or have equivalent work
- Must also have six months of previous surgical technician
- Surgical technician certification is preferred. CERTIFICATES,
- Must have a current CPR license. If you need assistance with
this application, please contact (636) 227-2600EyeCare Partners is
an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, and veteran or disability status.Please do not contact the
office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will
Keywords: CVP Physicians, Middletown , Surgical Technician - LPNs Welcome, Healthcare , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!