State Nursing Assistant (STNA) Weekend Option
Company: The Laurels of Middletown
Posted on: May 13, 2022
ONLY TWO POSITIONS LEFT! $3000 SIGN ON BONUS IS ALMOST GONE! TWO
DAYS LEFT!DON'T MISS OUTState Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
Weekend OptionNEW COMPETITIVE WAGESWith our Weekend Option program,
you will can earn Premium pay with a weekend schedule. Ask the
facility about our Weekend Option schedules!Covid 19 vaccination or
acceptable exemption requiredWant to make a difference in someone's
life?If you have patience, empathy and a true desire to care for
those in need, you will love working as a State-Tested Nursing
Assistant (STNA) at The Laurels of Middletown! In this role, you
have an opportunity to leave a lasting impact on our guests. We
look for candidates who are prompt, dedicated and enjoy caring for
others.The Laurel Health Care Company offers one of the leading
employee benefit packages in the industry. This includes:
- Comprehensive health insurance - medical, dental and
- 401K with matching funds
- , a voluntary benefit that allows associates at our facilities
the ability to access their pay when they need it.
- Paid time off (beginning after six months of employment) and
- Flexible scheduling
- Tuition reimbursement and student loan forgiveness
- Free CNA/STNA certification
- Zero cost uniforms
- Legacy,our new virtual community and rewards & recognitions
programWhen you work with Laurel Health Care Company, you will join
an experienced, hard-working team that values communication and
collaboration.Why just work when you can help shape a
legacy?ResponsibilitiesAs an STNA, you will care for guests under
the direction and supervision of a registered nurse or a licensed
practical nurse. Some responsibilities include:
- Take and record vital signs.
- Measure and record height and weight, intake and output.
- Care for the guests' environment.
- Assist with bathing, grooming and toileting.
- Assist with eating and hydration.
- Observe guests' skin when administering care and reports
changes to licensed nurse; provide skin care as needed.
- Meet guests' mental health and social service
- High school graduate/GED
- STNA certificationCovid 19 vaccination or acceptable exemption
requiredAbout Laurel Health Care CompanyLaurel Health Care Company
(The Laurels) is a national provider of skilled nursing, subacute,
rehabilitative and assisted living services dedicated to achieving
the highest standards of care.At The Laurels, caring is more than
providing excellent medical and guest services. It's also being a
companion, and treating each guest with the utmost dignity, respect
and compassion. It's what we call ""The Laurel Way of Caring"", and
it comes from within each one of us.The Laurels was named a Great
Place to Work for 2020 based on approximately 3,500 employee
surveys that evaluated more than 60 elements of employee experience
on the job, including employee pride in community impact, belief
that their work makes a difference, and feeling their work has
Keywords: The Laurels of Middletown, Middletown , State Nursing Assistant (STNA) Weekend Option, Healthcare , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!