Physician / Surgery - General / Ohio / Locum or Permanent / General Surgery Opening
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Health System is seeking a BC/BE General Surgeon to join a
successful, growing hospital employed practice. This practice
specialized in breast care, hernia care, reflux disorders, and
trauma. Due to an increasing demand for services and rapidly
growing market, this group of three general surgeons is expanding.
You will have the opportunity to practice general, vascular, and
endovascular procedures at a level III trauma center. Robotic
surgery is available.
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Full-time position; employed
- Competitive compensation, paid medical malpractice, robust
benefit package, and generous CME allowance
- Signing bonus, loan forgiveness and relocation will be
- Paid interview expenses
- Call will be 1:4
- New graduates are welcome
In Greater Dayton and Southwest Ohio you'll find a wonderful mix of
lifestyle options in some of the country's most affordable
- 37 area high schools recognized as "Best in the
- Air travel made easy with three major airports nearby, Dayton
International Airport, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International
Airport and John Glenn Columbus International Airport.
- A diverse and plentiful selection of shopping, dining, arts,
sports and recreation.
- Choose vibrant, metropolitan living in urban lofts, historic
homes and upscale neighborhoods. Or you may prefer newer,
family-friendly neighborhoods in our progressive suburban
communities. Or the charm of small-town or country living.
- Access to country clubs and YMCA's located throughout Southwest
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC218410 and email address to
636-628-2412.Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Middletown , Physician / Surgery - General / Ohio / Locum or Permanent / General Surgery Opening, Healthcare , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!