Obstetrics & Gynecology Opportunity located 25 minutes to Cincinnati, Ohio
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: May 3, 2022
Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Middletown, Ohio. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Job ID: 9559Practice Details
- An exceptional opportunity for a board certified/board eligible
obstetrician-gynecologist for a -busy, well-established private
practice in Southwest Ohio
- Practice consists of 9 partners with a convenient office
location in the medical office building at the hospital
- Call is 1:9 with a schedule that allows flexibility of working
Recruiter's InsightEarn More and Pay Less. - With The income
potential of $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Similar Starting
Salaries In Cincinnati and Columbus, You Will Enjoy A Cost Of
Living Of 20% Lower Than These Metropolitan Areas. You Will Be The
Physician With More Income To Pay Down Student Loans, Build Your
Dream Home, Enjoy The Quality Of Life And Early Retirement A Career
Well Executed Deserves.
The Housing Market. - This Community Sees An Average Home Pricing
Settled At $117,587 With A Desirable 3130 Square Ft. 4 Bedroom/3
Bath Home Selling For $199,800. You Can Build A Home That Meets
Your Family Requirements And Begin A Substantial Savings Plan For
The Community. - This Warm And Inviting Community Welcomes New
Members And Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout The Year For
Family Members And Getting To Know One Another.
The Practice. - This is ideal for a physician who is seeking
support of the hospital to provide an income guarantee with the
support of the practice, but the opportunity for full autonomy and
ownership. - -
About Employer. - This Employer Is Committed To Its Doctors And The
Entire Medical Staff And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key
Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of
Life Provided By The Community. -
-Closest Major City
- 25 miles to Cincinnati, OH
- 81 miles to Columbus, OH
- 95 miles to Indianapolis, IN
- 101 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY
Colleges and Universities
- Miami University-Middletown (Full-time enrollment: 1,643;
Located in Middletown, OH)
- Miami University-Hamilton (about 14 miles; Hamilton, OH;
Full-time enrollment: 2,906)
- Fortis College-Centerville (about 16 miles; Centerville, OH; FT
- University of Cincinnati-Blue Ash College (about 19 miles; Blue
Ash, OH; FT enrollment: 3,711)
- Miami University-Oxford (about 19 miles; Oxford, OH; FT
- University of Dayton (about 20 miles; Dayton, OH; FT
- Baker Bowl Skatepark features banks, rails, steps, benches, and
a variety of ramps.
- Barnitz Park features playground equipment, lighted basketball
court, shelter, picnic tables and 4 softball diamonds.
- Brown' Run Country Club is a private, member-owned club
presents a challenging 18-hole course, providing the ultimate golf
experience for all ages and skill levels.
- Damon Park features playground equipment, basketball court,
picnic tables, 2 ball diamonds and recreation center operated by
the Salvation Army.
- Jimco's Riverside Pizza & Kayaking offers kayak rentals and a
tasty menu for families to enjoy.
- Lefferson Park features playground equipment, picnic tables, a
four-diamond softball complex, basketball court, 4 lighted tennis
courts, and 6 pickleball courts.
- The nearest mall to Middletown is The Towne Mall which is
located in Franklin, OH and is home to an assortment of
- Bella is a unique boutigue in Middletown featuring
high-quality, gently used, brand name clothing and accessories and
jewelry, all at affordable prices.
Keyphrases: obstetrics & gynecology jobs, obstetrics jobs,
gynecology jobs, ob jobs, ob gyn jobs, ob gyn nurse jobs, ob gyn
nurse practitioner jobs, obstetricians jobs, sonography jobs,
obstetric nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology nurse jobs,
obstetrics & gynecology np jobs, obstetrical nursing jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Middletown , Obstetrics & Gynecology Opportunity located 25 minutes to Cincinnati, Ohio, Healthcare , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!