Company: Valicor Environmental Services LLC
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Valicor is a growing, full-service environmental company with
locations throughout the Midwest and the South. Through
state-of-the-art solutions, Valicor treats millions of gallons of
wastewater annually, and services a wide variety of customers.The
Program Manager will be responsible for planning, directing, and
overseeing all aspects of brokered services for Valicor. This
includes the day-to-day management of vendors for services such as:
lab packs, hazardous waste disposal, alternative fuel and
sustainability services. This position provides technical support
for all aspects of Valicor and reports to the Sr. Director of
Sales. The position is based out of Valicor's Corporate office in
Monroe, OH but is not required to office there.Basic Duties &
- Takes responsibility and ownership of the program for customer
lab packs, hazardous waste brokering and sustainability services
- Plans and works the market with minimum supervision and
guidance while focusing on the company's commercial objectives of
growing these services.
- Collaborates and communicates effectively with Commercial,
Operations and Environmental to assure that Best Management
Practices are implemented across all Regions.
- Exhibits strong negotiation and problem-solving skills to
create win-win situations for vendors and the company.
- Keep up-to-date and informed on market, industry, and
- Follow state and federal safety and environmental compliance
- Facilitate commercial support of acceptable hazardous waste
profiles of customer waste streams for disposal at Valicor approved
- Conduct third party facility inspections with the Environmental
Managers to ensure compliance with company and regulatory standards
- Manage the Commercial Team process for customer sampling events
with facility management. Direct and train on proper sampling
techniques, paperwork, scheduling, and analysis and follow up on
- Work with third party vendors in relation to onsite visits and
- Commercial support for all hazardous waste regulatory
- Support the company's ISO program from the commercial
- Any other special projects as assigned.Basic Requirements &
- Bachelor's degree required, plus a minimum of 5 years of
progressive experience in environmental compliance, including a
management position within the environmental field; or equivalent
combination of education and related experience.
- Working knowledge and progressive experience in RCRA
regulations as it relates to waste characterization, listed
hazardous wastes and TSDFs.
- Strong ability to manage project scope, schedule, budget,
communication, and administration.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and
- Detail oriented and highly organized, with thorough follow
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively, in order to
be able to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50%.Valicor offers competitive
pay based on experience, as well as bonus potential. Benefits
package includes medical/dental, paid holidays and time off,
short-term disability, long-term disability, matching 401k, and
life insurance.Valicor is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: Valicor Environmental Services LLC, Middletown , Program Manager, Executive , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!