Controls Design Engineer
Posted on: January 11, 2019
A Control Design Engineer job in Lebanon, OH is currently available through Employer. In this role, you will be responsible for designing/programming the electrical control systems for single and multi-axis machines and equipment. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelors degree or Associates Degree or equivalent experience with two to ten years of electrical control experience with knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models, with strong CAD background and Knowledge of electrical circuits, design standards and logic/HMI/motion programming software, including applications and programming. Beckhoff PLC is a plus. This is a very visible, contract to hire opportunity with a growing company and has excellent upward mobility.
Controls Design Engineer job responsibility:
. Aids in the trial run of programmed machine and equipment operation to verify that signals in system conform to specifications
. mid to upper level controls experience with Allen Bradley experience and or TwinCAT programming experience.
. Discusses project with Supervisor to review functions of machines and equipment
- Assists in designing and drafting the arrangement of linkages of conductors, relays, and other components of electrical/electronic systems as used in machine controls
- Diagrams logic system for functions such as sequence and timing control
. The Control Design Engineer is responsible for designing/programming the electrical control systems for single and multi-axis machines and equipment.
. Degreed electrical engineer with ten years experience designing electrical schematics, control panel layout, complete electrical drawing package as well as writing PLC programs for PLC, and HMI systems, in this case Allen Bradley although not a requirement
. Mid to upper level controls background with Allen Bradley experience and or TwinCAT programming experience.
- two to ten years of related experience
- Knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models
- Knowledge of electrical circuits, design standards and logic/HMI/motion programming software, including applications and programming
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in use of AutoCAD
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of programmable logic controllers.
If you are interested in this Controls Design Engineer job in Lebanon, OH, please apply via the apply now link provided.
Employer is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Employer engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated servicesfrom jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Employer takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Keywords: Belcan, Middletown , Controls Design Engineer, Engineering , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!