ERP Training Lead - Finance
Company: PAC Worldwide
Posted on: March 8, 2019
We are looking to bring in a senior level Dynamics AX7/D365 Functional Training Lead with a focus on Finance and Costing to help us train our team and deploy a new implementation of D365 Finance & Operations. You'll lead most finance and cost accounting requirements gathering, configuration, fit/gap analysis, training, learning & development documentation, UATs, support and reporting. The Financial & costing modules will need to be your immediate focus and your experience with implementations and process improvement will make you the subject matter expert on D365.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Act as primary expert Dynamics AX&/D356 Costing & Accounting/Finance Operations
* Plan and document internal training materials
* Manage all training project activities, including definition and delivery
* Facilitate any new requirements that come out of implementation and training
* Conduct workshops, use cases, workflow analysis and data analysis as needed to train
* Identify procedural changes and establish new work flow and processes that may be discovered
* Coordinate work and communications between ERP external partners and internal user groups to effectively manage ongoing system (new releases, upgrades, improvement feedback, etc.)
* Ability to travel up to 30%
* In all daily activities, strive to support the Mission, Vision, and Values of PAC.
Education and/or Experience
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* 2-6 years of Dynamics 365/AX7 experience
* Effective communication and teaching skills
* Strong working knowledge of ERP systems and implementation process
* Business processes knowledge of manufacturing industry
* Functional knowledge of Finance/Accounting/Costing processes within manufacturing environments.
* Must be capable of speaking, reading and writing English with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
* SQL-query skills
* BI tools (Qlikview, MS Power Query, Tableau)
* ERP technical understanding, ability to troubleshoot. Example systems - SAP, Oracle, Epicor, Visual Mfg, MS Dynamics
* Must have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Must be able to use good judgment and ask questions as needed.
* Visual is preferred
* SME, VBI, SmartSheet, export processes (ARP, FTP tools)
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, Outlook
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
* PMP Certification is preferred
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk and must sit for extended periods of time. The employee must infrequently lift and/or move up to 10 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, ability to focus on a screen.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EOE/AA M/F/Vet/Disabled - An equal opportunity EMPLOYER. We are a drug free workplace. NO PHONE CALLS OR AGENCIES PLEASE.
PAC Worldwide is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and complies fully with the rules, regulations and laws of Executive Order 11246 as amended, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 38USC 4212 of the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and 29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A.
Keywords: PAC Worldwide, Middletown , ERP Training Lead - Finance, Accounting, Auditing , Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!